At least 50 times.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Beautiful throw, beautiful catch. I don't get why we don't involve Bailey more. I think if he was on another team, he would be a star.

It's happening right now I think. First step was Studman getting in there on meaningful routes and the QB actually throwing him the effin ball. So credit to Cigs and Foles for that, and is there any way the coaches don't re-watch that clip just like we did?

Dude is gonna get a LOT more looks now in this offense. Finally.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
It was one hell of a throw and catch especially because it was against Sherman.If Foles is going to be making throws like that he's going to have a huge year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No way. Tavon's PR TD was much more impressive.
I absolutely agree. Lockett's was against admittedly sloppy and lethargic play, looked like we didn't expect him to be as fast as he was. Austin beat the Seahawks at their best.

But you know how ESPN is, they probably will spend the highlights slobbering on everything the Seahawks did, crying about the lost, wah wah no Kam, wah wah Dion fell down. Maybe mention Foles once before moving on. Then the top ten will be Lockett busting out and Austin will go completely unnoticed.

They don't care about any STL team if it's not the Cards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But you know how ESPN is, they probably will spend the highlights slobbering on everything the Seahawks did
That's exactly what they did. Lockett PR for TD, J.Graham TD, N.Foles fumble ret for TD, Kendricks TD, final 4th down play.
It's irritating but fuck the media. We won and were the better team on the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

don't watch espn. that's my solution. i like watching the highlights on nfl.com. they show everything.

edit - not the early highlights with the clowns like deon talking over it, the more comprehensive one they show later.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That's exactly what they did. Lockett PR for TD, J.Graham TD, N.Foles fumble ret for TD, Kendricks TD, final 4th down play.
It's irritating but freak the media. We won and were the better team on the field.
I knew they'd go with exactly that. I bet you hard money the only reason they even did Kendricks TD is to point out that Dion fell down and excuse it and they couldn't do that on any of our other TDs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the throw you need from your franchise qb. Bailey wasn't open and had had freakin Sherman on him. Good on ya Nick, that's the stuff we've been looking for since #13 left the building

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sherman Looked Lost almost the entire game!!:ROFLMAO:

So did Bobby Wagner. He was not playing well. Dick Sherman should've been flagged for PI on that Tavon ball in the end zone. Blatant PI... all over him, back turned. And of course, no flag.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's irritating but freak the media. We won and were the better team on the field.

It will be "What's wrong with the Seahawks?" and "Not paying Chancellor is hurting Seattle." Not "The Rams beat Seattle's ass fair and square, even though the refs tried to fuck them at every chance they had."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So did Bobby Wagner. He was not playing well. Dick Sherman should've been flagged for PI on that Tavon ball in the end zone. Blatant PI... all over him, back turned. And of course, no flag.
I sure hope Fisher mentions that call and others (like the call on Quin!) to the league officials after he reviews the game film!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
As good a throw as you will ever see. That was a Picasso....

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
It will be "What's wrong with the Seahawks?" and "Not paying Chancellor is hurting Seattle." Not "The Rams beat Seattle's ass fair and square, even though the refs tried to freak them at every chance they had."

You're already seeing a lot of that... just read SI or MMQB... a lot of people giving excuses as to why Seattle didn't win as opposed to reasons why the Rams won. Rams should've won by a lot more than 3 points...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So....what was it? It's gone now. Any mirrors?
Long arm of the NFL arm took it down.

It's on the official rams site. Sted's catch in OT.