At 41 Please!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Taking Collins in the second would be a bit of a risk. There's the fact he could go down for murder. And then there's the fact that he's lost all value so we might be able to get him later (its possible he'll go completely undrafted - but I don't think so - someone would take a punt on him in the 7th).

Cann is a good prospect - as is Fisher the tackle, TJ Clemmings who some guys had a first round grade on. And then there's Ali Marpet. So there's plenty of talent available on the offensive line in the next two rounds. Gonna be a more exciting night tonight than yesterday actually I think.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I got a feeling it's McKinney... And folks are gonna lose their minds...

iced

Collins for me would be a late 3rd day pick since teams aren't gonna be getting their answers to questions til after the draft (word on nfl network)

I'd love Cann, DGB, Clemmings, or Fisher at 41..question is who will be there? bucs claim they are going o-line, titans have an interest in DGB and i bet the jags might too

some more collins news from rotoworld

LSU G/T La'El Collins will meet with Baton Rouge police on Monday.

That leaves 72 hours for Collins to twist in the wind. While Collins is hoping to have his name removed from the case by Monday, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports "teams hope to have reports from security directors" by Friday night. Teams will have to be convinced Collins isn't at any further legal risk if they're to take him in Rounds 2 or 3.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
With the 41st pick of the 2015 NFL draft the Rams select Tevin Coleman RB Indiana.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
[av][/av]

I would have made it blue font if I knew how.
I figured you were being sarcastic, I was just thinking about what the reaction would be.

Rams Talk:
5849988115_909f8c6fd8_z.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Just can't take the chance on Collins with the murder hanging out there

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...lins-police-to-schedule-interview-after-draft
I don't know this guy, nothing about this case other than what has been posted, but I can GUARANTEE this guy DID NOT kill his ex....I know this has been a crazy pre-draft season, where almost anything has been possible, that could probably happen, but THIS is not one of them....

Besides

Not now!
If not now, then
WHEN?

Collins for me would be a late 3rd day pick since teams aren't gonna be getting their answers to questions til after the draft (word on nfl network)
Time to get some leverage on his 2nd contract by showing good faith NOW....Grab him & Donovan Smith, win DAY 2 easy!!!!!!

iced

Time to get some leverage on his 2nd contract by showing good faith NOW....Grab him & Donovan Smith, win DAY 2 easy!!!!!!

I think he'll still be there day 3, if drafted at all.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know this guy, nothing about this case other than what has been posted, but I can GUARANTEE this guy DID NOT kill his ex....I know this has been a crazy pre-draft season, where almost anything has been possible, that could probably happen, but THIS is not one of them....

If not now, then
WHEN?

I don't want to believe he did it either but there are other players that are close enough to his talent that they passed. He was graded first round before all this came out right?