As of this Thursday evening Sam Bradford is the starting QB for the ???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would say 28 TDs to 11 INTs over his last 16 games with a pretty poor cast of players is showing something.

That said I think Bradford gets shipped and Manziel is the QB.
Why do you think that? Just a hunch?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If Bradford is the QB this year... this is it, final chance.

Seriously guys, he's gotta do something otherwise it's time to move on. A 1st overall pick should be ready to be above average by his 5th or 6th damn year in the league. I hate passing up on these potential star QB's waiting for Sam to look better than average, or stay healthy. I like Sam.. but idk if I see playoffs or anything in our future with him at QB.
Gotta do something like 14 TDs and 4 Ints with 1st and second year skill position players in 7 games. And how many years do you thin Sam has been around (it is 4 by the way if you count all of last year) and how shitty was the team when he got here and how many systems did he go through in his first 3 years. :ROFLMAO:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bradford is already a good qb.
If he's in seattle, he's wearing a ring today.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Count up the # of offensive players who are on the team now that were on the team when Sam got drafted. 2? Big rebuild I'm thinking.

Speeps

Starter
Hey guys, all I hear from the media is, "this isn't a good QB class." Yet, somehow they think it makes sense that we're going to trade the QB, that Fisher admits is one of the two reasons he took the job, for a QB in a QB class that is universally seen as below average. Makes sense.

FRO

Legend
Why do you think that? Just a hunch?
Just my gut feeling. From people I've talked to with sources they say it ain't happening, just have a gut feeling it will. Hope I'm wrong because I don't think Johnny Football is worth a first round pick.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I would say 28 TDs to 11 INTs over his last 16 games with a pretty poor cast of players is showing something.

If they draft Manziel and trade Bradford I'll buy a freaking Manziel Jersey and wear it every Sunday for as long as he is a Ram

scifiman

what QB do you think we could have drafted that would do better than Sam with the same WRs and Oline that Sam has had to work with, and lets not forget that they need to learn a new offense every year until his fourth year? I honestly want to know who this QB is, do you think Luck or RG3 or Wilson or Keapernick would have done any better? I doubt it in every case.
This will be year 3 with the same OC and HC. If he does not do it and actually start to strike fear in the opposing teams defense then he is done in SL. And any of the qb's you mentioned would have done better because all of them are mobile which SB is not. As for what qb we could have drafted is not the point. We drafted Bradford and that is that. If the TEAM can get better at the QB position either through the draft or FA then we should do it. We should be doing this each and every year at all positions as I am sure Snead and Fisher would agree and are doing. I am a Rams fan first. Team comes first not a player.

scifiman

So, what exactly do you mean by "he's gotta do something" ? So if this team doesn't make the playoffs, that's ALL on Bradford? It never ceases to amaze me just how many people put everything on the QB, but fail to acknowledge just how bad things were when Bradford, not to mention Fisher and Snead got here.

Somehow, the entire decade of futility is all on Bradford? The thing I keep coming back to is the 30+ players who are NO LONGER IN THE LEAGUE who were on this roster just 2 seasons ago. And again, since BRADFORD has not been able to singlehandedly overcome that, he's the problem?
Are we going to do the whole SB debate like when he got drafted? Enough. Let's just look at how he plays right now and his positives and negatives after 4 years in the league. We could look at all the stats but that does not tell the whole story of course. W-L record is as a team and not all on him but it is obviously a losing one. But how about this stat. He has only played a full season 2 times out of 4 years. Of course all the SB defenders will say that was his lines fault or his wr's. Even though SB is one of the least sacked qb's in the last couple of years. Then there is the issue of him always throwing short passes even when guys are open downfield. Anyone who has watched the games can see this constantly. SB also does not have the pocket presence that he should have by now. He does not handle the rush very well most times.

So maybe all this is the rest of teams fault and SB nor any other qb in the league could do any better on this rams team. Is that what you believe to be true? Sorry, but I have seen other qb's come into the league and play much better than the qb's they replaced who were supposed to be franchise qb material. I have rooted hard for SB to succeed and so the team too but at some point if we can get better at the qb position I say do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I swear to God ... if this forum becomes another place to have "Bradford sucks/no you do" debates, I'm done here.
And I'll take all my ROD coin with me & collapse the economy on my way out.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I swear to God ... if this forum becomes another place to have "Bradford sucks/no you do" debates, I'm done here.

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Or... you could leave it all to me, so I can swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck.
money-bin.jpg

That's an option too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
NOOOOOOOOOO! You're talking about my retirement!

BTW... No - you do. :fighting:

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I dig good stats....I like that one....He probably was just getting to konw the system after the first 5-6 games in 2012. With Wayne Hunter and Barry richardson as the OT's in 2012, that means you gotta bump up his 2012 numbers, too!!!! I am funny;)

tonyl711

Starter
This will be year 3 with the same OC and HC. If he does not do it and actually start to strike fear in the opposing teams defense then he is done in SL. And any of the qb's you mentioned would have done better because all of them are mobile which SB is not. As for what qb we could have drafted is not the point. We drafted Bradford and that is that. If the TEAM can get better at the QB position either through the draft or FA then we should do it. We should be doing this each and every year at all positions as I am sure Snead and Fisher would agree and are doing. I am a Rams fan first. Team comes first not a player.
no the point was him saying that we missed out on taking a QB who would have done better, just because a QB can run doesn't mean he will do better.