ARZ Looking Dangerous

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't know about their defense without Dansby, but they finally got a really good T in Velhdeer. Not to mention they'll have Cooper to line up next to him. If they can draft a good RB, they'll be in the thick of things. They've helped themselves the most in FA 14.

Niners stayed about the same.

We got worse

Seahawks got worse.

It's early, we'll see how the draft goes.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Veldheer can't contain Quinn. I wonder if they'll stick with Ellington as their RB.

jjab360

Legend
The only thing they did was add Veldheer, who only played 5 games last year. Offense still questionable with Palmer at QB, Fitz on the decline, rest of the OL still sucks, and who knows how big of a hit Dansby was, he was one of their best players last year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Andre Ellington is underrated. His cousin is S.Carolina WR Bruce Ellington btw...a guy i like in the draft.
Losing Dansby hurts them quite a bit IMO. They have ignored the OLine and the running game for years. They have improved there i agree.
They quietly lost WR Andre Roberts to the Redskins in FA. Michael Floyd is the #2 now so not much of a loss there,although Roberts made some big plays last year.

Alan

Legend
mr.stlouis with an early division assessment:
I don't know about their defense without Dansby, but they finally got a really good T in Velhdeer. Not to mention they'll have Cooper to line up next to him. If they can draft a good RB, they'll be in the thick of things. They've helped themselves the most in FA 14.

Niners stayed about the same.

We got worse

Seahawks got worse.

It's early, we'll see how the draft goes.

I agree with all of that. as to Chris's point concerning Quinn, who can? If Arizona is able to get their O-line in good shape they're going to be even more dangerous than they were last year and they finished with a damn good record last year. But one player is just a start.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am concerned about our oline.

I am not concerned about other teams. We don't control that.

We control our moves. I remain patient. There are a lot of moving parts and FA/draft is still in its infancy.

Just my take!

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram feeling pretty smug:
I am concerned about our oline.

I am not concerned about other teams. We don't control that.

We control our moves. I remain patient. There are a lot of moving parts and FA/draft is still in its infancy.

Just my take!
It's easy for you to be patient with a burger like that staring you in the face. :eek: :LOL:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's easy for you to be patient with a burger like that staring you in the face. :eek: :LOL:
I would say the whole point of that avatar is that he is NOT patient for that burger. ;)