ARZ Falling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They don't have a QB, running game, and a defense that is showing frustration. I think their hose is cooking.

Rodney Harrison stayed it wouldn't surpruse him to see them miss the Playoffs. I agree, their schedule is brutal down the stretch.

Rather see them get in the Playoffs over Dallas though.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I want them to fall just enough for Sea to catch them. And hope they win their last game so we can beat Sea and hand the division to Az.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Yes they are very beatable now with Palmer out. If they do hang on to make the playoffs, they won't go far. I look forward to the Thursday night game at the dome. Rams should be pumped for some revenge

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
QB is definitely an issue, but when your #1 db talks cashshit all week then goes out and gets absolutely owned you have other issues to deal with too.

Even when they were 7-1 I thought they were the worst 7-1 squad I'd ever seen. We need to annihilate Washington first, then we'll see what's up with those deadbirds

CoachO

Hall of Fame
gee, its interesting to see what happens when teams lose their starting QB.