Article: Breaking Down Tennessee Titans Free Agent Alterraun Verner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Verner would be a great addition, but personally I would rather Byrd or Mack or another o-line first.

Alan

Legend
NJRamsFan like peas in a pod:
Verner would be a great addition, but personally I would rather Byrd or Mack or another o-line first.
I agree. It would give us much more flexibility in the draft if we fail to land any additional O-line help in FA.

jjab360

Legend
I wish he'd played against better receivers, but at least he shut down the one guy who pissed me off the most last year, freaking Golden Taint.

Great article, btw. Top 10 CB, imo, potential to be top 5. Great, great hips and fluidity and an understanding of route concepts and responsibilities that could hopefully rub off on some of our younger guys. Only 25 years old too, he's only going to get better from here.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish he'd played against better receivers, but at least he shut down the one guy who pissed me off the most last year, freaking Golden Taint.

Great article, btw. Top 10 CB, imo, potential to be top 5. Great, great hips and fluidity and an understanding of route concepts and responsibilities that could hopefully rub off on some of our younger guys. Only 25 years old too, he's only going to get better from here.

Shutting down Golden Taint would be enough in my book :jerkoff:

xander47

Rookie
At times he even dropped into a free safety position with other teammates playing man coverage underneath. The Titans suffered many breakdowns in zone coverage throughout the season, but they mostly appeared to be a result of poor safety play.

Take McLeod's position as FS/ Nickel CB? And rotate Verner, Johnson, and Jenkins at CB to keep them fresh? Which CB becomes the odd man out if they sign Verner?