Arrogant fan base

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well, I had a thread after the Bears game about how classless Bears fans have been in almost every encounter I've had with them.

...and now I officially believe the Saints have the most arrogant fan base in the league. They almost act like there are Saints fans and then just everyone else. They act as though the Saints are the first and only team to play the game.

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat got a long ride home?!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wasn't there but I'll tell ya who dat is tame compared to some vile things people do at games ,I like the Saints fans I've met ,they have a good time .

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wasn't there but I'll tell ya who dat is tame compared to some vile things people do at games ,I like the Saints fans I've met ,they have a good time .

I'm not talking about random single incidents. I am gathering my opinion based on consistent encounters. I'm also keeping it relevant to football.

I'm sure many of these people aren't arrogant in regard to real life. Just their football team.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
They can suck it.

How many times have we kicked their ass now with our back-up QB ? Was one of them A.J. Feeley ?

Fuck them.

btw... FISHER'S DEFENSE KICKED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ryan's.

:juiced:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They can suck it.

How many times have we kicked their ass now with our back-up QB ? Was one of them A.J. Feeley ?

Freak them.

btw... FISHER'S DEFENSE KICKED THE freaking shyte OUT OF ryan's.

:juiced:

Yup last two times we played them were with back ups(including today). IN '11 Feeley was 3rd string that we picked up after Bradfords ankle injury i believe, and then once Clemens went down with injury he stepped in and started that game.

Saints cant beat us at home no matter who we have at QB lol. sucks for them. Awesome for us!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Also, i checked out a few of there forums, and though there is some talk of the refs blowing the game for them, most feel the saints suck and the rams dominated them and won it. Much better then whiner fans, but i only know one saints fan in person so idk how they all are.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yup last two times we played them were with back ups(including today). IN '11 Feeley was 3rd string that we picked up after Bradfords ankle injury i believe, and then once Clemens went down with injury he stepped in and started that game.

Saints cant beat us at home no matter who we have at QB lol. sucks for them. Awesome for us!!!

WE OWN THOSE bitches.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Another sad showing from the St. Louis fans, there were a LOT of Saints fans there. The team is putting together good competitive football games at home, and still there is little support for the team.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Another sad showing from the St. Louis fans, there were a LOT of Saints fans there. The team is putting together good competitive football games at home, and still there is little support for the team.
Majority of the people there were Ram fans. There were a lot of Saints fans but this statement is simply not true.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well in there defense, they never know what team will show up, the team that blows out the other, or the team that gets blown out. We are the most up and down team in the NFL.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

No, AJ Feely was brought in the same offseason Bradford was drafted. He was the veteran that was the ceremonial "starter until Bradford is ready"...and Bradford beat him out in preseason.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey ,,, I posted this in a thread dedicated to an aints fan. But it bears repeating.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No, AJ Feely was brought in the same offseason Bradford was drafted. He was the veteran that was the ceremonial "starter until Bradford is ready"...and Bradford beat him out in preseason.
you are correct, my bad. Clemens was brought in to backup Feeley after Bradford went down, and did after feeley went down with a thumb injury. I had it mixed up a little.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Eh.

I don't really care, I have like zero feelings for the Saints or anything they're about. I really don't even see the point in hating Ryan like he did anything to us besides spare us from watching our players try to learn another defense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well in there defense, they never know what team will show up, the team that blows out the other, or the team that gets blown out. We are the most up and down team in the NFL.
When the TV showed the stands before potentially big plays, way too many Rams fans just seemed to be sitting on their hands. Maybe I'm a fanatic but I'm raising hell for my team when they need noise before a big snap. I just don't get people sitting there looking like they are at a tennis or golf match. I've never been to St. Louis but are the fans always that comatose?

agree, the saints fans yesterday at the dome were nothing compared to the niner fans when they were here. those guys were ridiculous. as far as the fans in attendance, the no fans were definitely louder than ours during intros, no doubt. however as the game progressed, the fans got into it more and showed good support for a team that isnt making the playoffs. who dat haahah!

fancents86

Starter
Gonna have to say Philly fans are the worst. I wanted to go see a eagles/ravens game bc i have a soft spot for the ravens, but my boy pretty much told meif i was rooting for the visiting team i would have a 60% chance of getting mugged. theres a reason they have jail cells below the stadium.