Arrogant Coaches in the NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MSchmidt

UDFA
Name
MwdSchmidt
Seriously, can you think of another division who has the most smug, cocky-@ass coaches?
We have Fisher (confident, swagger, defiant-Love him as our coach, hated him as TNs)
Then there is Carroll (whiny, reminds me of a spoiled, rick kid's son-he's just smarmy to me)
Also there is Harbaugh (cry baby, sore loser, b!tchy, always whining to the refs-irritates the sh!t outta me!)
And Arians…(I admit don't know much about him he just looks confident to me)

Obviously these guys all win with their own style and their players play for them….Just though it was a unique observation while we all wait on the final cuts to happen.

(We're in the "Swag" Division) Schmidt

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I think coaching millionaire athletes, especially in a game as physical as football, requires a certain amount of self confidence. That being said I agree with each of your assessments..

AZRamsFan93

Seriously, can you think of another division who has the most smug, cocky-@ass coaches?
We have Fisher (confident, swagger, defiant-Love him as our coach, hated him as TNs)
Then there is Carroll (whiny, reminds me of a spoiled, rick kid's son-he's just smarmy to me)
Also there is Harbaugh (cry baby, sore loser, b!tchy, always whining to the refs-irritates the sh!t outta me!)
And Arians…(I admit don't know much about him he just looks confident to me)

Obviously these guys all win with their own style and their players play for them….Just though it was a unique observation while we all wait on the final cuts to happen.

(We're in the "Swag" Division) Schmidt
Good observation!

I would say any division that has Bill Belicheat and Rex Ryan has to be in the hunt....

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Fisher isn't in the same category as those other guys. I see them- belcheat ryan harballs carol-as effective coaches but critically flawed characters. Jeff Fisher is top dog on the TOO COOL FOR SKOOL list along with Lovie, Thomlinson, McCarthy and a few others.

iced

yea but none of them are cool enough to be in a music video like the fish.. lol

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Carroll just acts like a fruit and Harbaugh is really a giant 5 year old. i think someone should put together a good Carroll and Harbaugh tantrum music video...

MSchmidt

UDFA
Name
MwdSchmidt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good points all, SaneRamsFan- you are right on! He is definitely too cool of school! Love it, I dig Lovie Smith too. Nice observation.