Arrived in STL tonight for the Whiner's Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
GcBean said:
Great day today. Had pappy's bbq, did the arch thing, did some holiday stuff in the central west end. This city is gorgeous.

Pappy's? Lucky. I've been wanting to go for ages.

In all seriousness, it's great that you enjoyed your time here. Glad that the Rams could top it off with a win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Bean's gotta be the 2nd happiest dude alive right now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
AKSHULY he's a good luck charm , gotta have him at all niners games

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
X said:

... can you feel the ram love ??

If this is what it's going to be like when bean goes to watch a game .. get him there every week !!

:cheese:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy shizzzznit!!!! I'm drunk, lost my voice, and about to do some more drinking!!! I'll post pics tomorrow. We were on the field for warmups. Awesome experience.
Go Rams!!!!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Maybe someone should ask Harbaugh if we've seen his best game yet.... :what:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramsince62 said:
Maybe someone should ask Harbaugh if we've seen his best game yet.... :what:
Ha!

You know that pissed Fisher off a little.
I can almost hear what Fisher said to him during pre-game warm-ups....

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/yourass.mp3[/mp3]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hey bean let us know when you get back to the OC , NOW you know why the Rams moved to St.L , pretty clean city , old town has been renovated ,people who move there don't want to leave,we have ALL seasons seperate and distinct.
Next time you go there you need to visit "The Hill" formerly known as "Dago Hill" lots of great Italian restaurants.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
GcBean said:
We are loving St. Louis!!! Flew in from Orange County today, had a good dinner, and a few drinks... Finished it off with a few cocktails at the Cheshire hotel. Great times, great crowds here. Hopefully I get some good pics of the game.

GO RAMS!!!

You seen one of the best this year anyways. what a game it was!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
The trip is coming to an end :cry: We are currently inflight and half way back to SoCal. I love internet on planes... It's allowing me to listen to ESPN 101 and I'm loving all this Rams talk. I'll get some pics up tonight. I hope they turned out okay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
TK42-RAM said:
X said:

... can you feel the ram love ??

If this is what it's going to be like when bean goes to watch a game .. get him there every week !!

:cheese:

Yeah - That's the message I left on his phone after the game. Maybe we should put together a get GC to the games fund. :sly:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Hahaha, no complaints here. Count me in. Please forward my flight and hotel info to me by COB every Wednesday. I promise to cheer my ass off week in and week out.