Arrived in STL tonight for the Whiner's Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
We are loving St. Louis!!! Flew in from Orange County today, had a good dinner, and a few drinks... Finished it off with a few cocktails at the Cheshire hotel. Great times, great crowds here. Hopefully I get some good pics of the game.

GO RAMS!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
GcBean said:
We are loving St. Louis!!! Flew in from Orange County today, had a good dinner, and a few drinks... Finished it off with a few cocktails at the Cheshire hotel. Great times, great crowds here. Hopefully I get some good pics of the game.

GO RAMS!!!
Would appreciate seeing pics of the city as well, if you get a chance to post. Thanks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
GcBean said:

GO RAMS!!!
Is that the Cheshire on Clayton Road?

If I were looking for a good restaurant there tonight I'd go to Kemolls, great Italian food maybe take in the Christmas show at the Fox on Grand.

Make sure to raise LOTS of Hell at the game.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man you picked a great game to attend. That 75th anniversary deal with all of the old Rams is worth the price all by itself .

Here's to kicking whiner ass ! Go Rams !

Jealous ,,, extremely jealous.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, the Cheshire on Clayton. And yes, we got lucky with this 75th anniversary game. We didn't know they were doing all this when we set up the trip. Should be a great time. Today i'm lugging my camera around to get pics. The only thing that is bumming me out is the weather. We were hoping to get away from the warm socal weather, but its forecasted to be warmer here in STL over the weekend. Oh well.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
GcBean said:

GO RAMS!!!
Sounds awesome, have fun

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
REPRESENT!

[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0039257685/MP3S/Movies/Talladega_Nights_The_Ballad_Of_Ricky_Bobby/anarchy.mp3[/mp3]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
GcBean said:
Yep, the Cheshire on Clayton. And yes, we got lucky with this 75th anniversary game. We didn't know they were doing all this when we set up the trip. Should be a great time. Today i'm lugging my camera around to get pics. The only thing that is bumming me out is the weather. We were hoping to get away from the warm socal weather, but its forecasted to be warmer here in STL over the weekend. Oh well.

Yeah, I'm shocked that it's this warm as well. It's awesome that you've come in from California to represent. Hope you get some good pictures of the St. Louis area, and I hope you have a great time here.

Go Rams!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
GcBean said:
The only thing that is bumming me out is the weather. We were hoping to get away from the warm socal weather, but its forecasted to be warmer here in STL over the weekend. Oh well.

Bean... you can send that warm weather my way anytime. When I was back there for the 2000 Playoff game against the Vikings, it was one of the best weekends I ever had. I hope you have a great time and the RAMS bring home a big win over the whiners.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have a great time! Wish I was there! We all wish we were there. This is a grudge match to the max!

bluecoconuts

Legend
GcBean said:
We were hoping to get away from the warm socal weather, but its forecasted to be warmer here in STL over the weekend. Oh well.

It's been raining here in LA the past few days. :razzed:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
When I was at the 2000 Playoff game against the Vikings. Had great seats too.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Great day today. Had pappy's bbq, did the arch thing, did some holiday stuff in the central west end. This city is gorgeous.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
GcBean said:
Great day today. Had pappy's bbq, did the arch thing, did some holiday stuff in the central west end. This city is gorgeous.

Are you going to Lacledes Landing tonight? There are some great bars there.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
GcBean said:

GO RAMS!!!

Feel free to share pics !!

Hope it's a great game and the team gets a win for you !!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
MontanaRamsFan said:
When I was at the 2000 Playoff game against the Vikings. Had great seats too.

What a great game !!

:) - good times

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
MontanaRamsFan said:
GcBean said:

Well I'm here with my wife and 4 year old son. Not much bar hopping. Just hitting the places we can get our son into along with a few drinks. Nothing crazy. I am enjoying some eye candy though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
GcBean said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
GcBean said:

Well I'm here with my wife and 4 year old son. Not much bar hopping. Just hitting the places we can get our son into along with a few drinks. Nothing crazy. I am enjoying some eye candy though.
If you have time, you should check out the City Museum. It's a ton of fun. Don't let the name fool you, it's not a museum in anyway, it's like a big playground.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Bean, I hope you and your family had a great time. These "Buds" are for you!

budweiser.jpg