Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #13 St Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

St Louis Rams pick #13

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%
#3) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney 38%
#4) Cleveland Browns-Teddy Bridgewater 46%
#5) Oakland Raiders-Jake Matthews 35%
#6) Atlanta Falcons-Kalil Mack 82%
#7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Sammy Watkins 48%
#8) Minnesota Vikings-Johnny Manziel 63%
#9) Buffalo Bills-Mike Evans 26%
#10) Detroit Lions-Justin Gilbert 50%
#11) Tennessee Titans-Anthony Barr 61%
#12) NY Giants-Eric Ebron 41%

Your Rams are back on the clock. OT Greg Robinson has already been selected at #2. No trades. YOU are the GM. Who do you draft?
th

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going ALL IN in this first round. Drafting for the trenches. Greg Mr Robinson and now Aaron Donald the Disruptor.
Beef up our lines with top talent, then move towards other areas in the 2nd,3rd and 4th rds.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm going ALL IN in this first round. Drafting for the trenches. Greg Mr Robinson and now Aaron Donald the Disruptor.
Beef up our lines with top talent, then move towards other areas in the 2nd,3rd and 4th rds.
Apparently great minds do think alike, Mojo. I too had Robinson and Donald. However, it was tough for me to pass on Dennard.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Give me Pryor or give me death!!! Our secondary needs work badly and Willilams wants wants a attacking CB unit with deep safeties. Dennard would be fine by me also but safety is our biggest need. Would love to have Donald buy have to ho with BPA that fills a need. So Dennard or Pryor. And since we have nothing at starting FS Pryor gets my vote.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm taking Aaron Donald here - but I'm hoping to hell I can get a SS somewhere in the draft. I might even consider a trade back up with some of our many picks to try and get Ha Ha (or Dennard) as-well. I know - its a dream scenario...

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Since no trades - it's Donald. I would sure hope we trade up though for Evans.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I went Donald. Our DL would be scary deep, the fourth quarter would be hell on the opposing OL...

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Tj is a strong safety we need a FS. But I wouldn't reach for Pryor or haha. I wouldn't mind a trade bak but since we cant I'll go with dennard.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I had to go shutdown corner! Dennard, especially since Gilbert is off the board.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
DL Aaron Donald hands down....I seen nothing from Dix here deep in Bamaland that would make me want safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix a Ram as the cost of a first round selection! No Way!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Aaron Donald is still on the board at #13, they shouldn't even think twice about it. Just take the best available player.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Tough decision for me because I like Donald and Pryor I think Safety is a bigger need and I don't like Dix as good as Pryor so he is my pick