Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I thought Campbell played RDE in the 3-4 so he'll be facing Saffold plenty, not Joseph
I think that's his listed position but he plays all over the line. If you follow that link look for #93, he lines up everywhere...

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zona has 44 points in their last 4 games, good for 11 PPG. No Ellington or Mathieu

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Home teams almost always win the Thursday night games.
And I feel sorry for Zona having to play the Rams right now.
Stanton won't make it through 4 quarters.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I was going to post "Who is Stanton's backup?" cuz I think what you suggest is very possible

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/16813/logan-thomas

He's a man child with one completion on eight attempts for an eighty one yard TD.
Thomas is a TE learning to play QB.
It ever clicks and he could be a very good QB, I wanted him in the draft. But nothings going to click for him this week.
He's another season or two away.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thomas is a TE learning to play QB.
It ever clicks and he could be a very good QB, I wanted him in the draft. But nothings going to click for him this week.
He's another season or two away.
Runs the forty under 4.6 just the kind of guy who has given us trouble but if we do put Stanton out hopefully we have a good lead ,I just couldn't handle seeing another game where we had them beaten slip away AFTER their backup comes in

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Runs the forty under 4.6 just the kind of guy who has given us trouble but if we do put Stanton out hopefully we have a good lead ,I just couldn't handle seeing another game where we had them beaten slip away AFTER their backup comes in

The guy is a huge physical talent, in college he steamrolled Lb's, Db's.
But he's a total project as a QB.
If he comes in and beats the Rams Williams really needs to think about a new career as a door greeter at Walmart,