Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Miami's DE's are killing their tackles. If Quinn and Long can get around these guys without getting mauled, then it will be a very long night for Kevin "Corn on the" Kolb. Miami has 8 sacks against their O-Line.

Tannehill has over 400 yards against their defense too. Cardinals are good, but not as good as NFL pundits make them out to be.

The RAMS can beat this team even with a short turn-around time. We're playing in the Dome and I hope it's a sellout!

GO RAMS!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Arizona isn't a joke, but like Seattle they're not as good on the road, despite their victory against the Pats. Just like Seattle, we can beat them, use the home field to our advantage and take it to them, I have faith that we'll be 3-2 next week.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not saying they are a joke, and yes they can be beat. They struggled at home against a poor Miami team that took them to overtime. I just don't think they are as great as some think. It will take a great effort to win Thursday, but I think the RAMS will play great and get the win.

GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like how they're ANOTHER team coming off of an emotional win and going into the ED on a short week.

Just sayin'.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Everyone knew they're OLine was a liability coming into the season. It finally reared its ugly head. Hopefully those struggles continue. They made Cameron Wake look like a HOFer.

The bigger revelation out of their game today was their D. Wow... They got torched. Tannenhill apparently just threw to whatever side wasnt occupied by Patrick Peterson. Brian Hartline for 200+ yards???

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
Everyone knew they're OLine was a liability coming into the season. It finally reared its ugly head. Hopefully those struggles continue. They made Cameron Wake look like a HOFer.

The bigger revelation out of their game today was their D. Wow... They got torched. Tannenhill apparently just threw to whatever side wasnt occupied by Patrick Peterson. Brian Hartline for 200+ yards???
Sometimes it's just a matter of match-up's.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And I think we match up well. I like our chances to be plus 500 for the first time since when?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
And I think we match up well. I like our chances to be plus 500 for the first time since when?
September 24, 2006.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ramsince62 said:
X said:
I like how they're ANOTHER team coming off of an emotional win and going into the ED on a short week.

Just sayin'.
Exactly.... :hehe:

It's key! And yes, I like it too! :hehe:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
September 24, 2006.

Long enough. Early wins and anything can happen. 2013 is just another year. Just win now. Great defense against THIS team. The offense - I think - got some things worked out today. This defense could be EXTREMELY dangerous in this next game.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
PhxRam said:
Glad to see people are watching the same az team as me

I still don't think the Cardinals are a playoff contender. Sure, they had some fun at the beginning of the season because people took them lightly (the Pats), but their O line is comparable to ours so our D line will have a great day.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I think that Arizona/Miami game showed that Miami isnt that terrible (defense is still pretty good) and you can have success against Arizonas D by throwing at CBs not named Patrick Peterson.

I think its gonna be pretty tough trying to run the ball against them, but its good to know that SJ is looking healthier.

This will be a really tough test for our interior OL. Calais(sp?) Campbell has killed us in recent years, and I would be suprised if Dockett doesnt play.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I am going to add nfl network to my cable package at least for this game... Go Rams...3-2 would be awesome... 2 victories in one week, 2 victory jersey days. Great way to start a week, now rams bookend the week with a great victory over Arizona.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
libertadrocks said:

My thoughts exactly! They're leaning on Paris Lenon at LB, come on! That dude's a fraud. Keep the ball away from Peterson (especially on punts, Donnie) and let it buck. The defense here in the dome is more than capable of giving Bradford good field position. They're breathing down the necks of Top 10 pass defense and facing Ryan Williams will bolster some confidence in the run defense too. Down right ecstatic rolling into Thursday 'gents.
Fish don't fail me now.