Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Are they really that good? Has anyone seen them play? I can watch them on game rewind. I just wanted your opinions....

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
They beat 3 pretty damn good teams, be it 2 were @ home . Defense is second in the league in sacks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Username said:
Them beat 3 pretty damn good teams, be it 2 were @ home . Defense is second in the league in sacks.

After tonight they beat three teams with a cumulative record of
4-5.
Yup I predict GB beats Seattle
The four victories those teams have are Baltimore,Cleveland, Dallas,Tenn.

They are playing well and have a very winnable game against Miami coming up, but IMO they are not better than CHI, just currently playing better.
Kevin Kolb is fragile and can be rattled without him that defense will spend a lot of time on the field, JMO but they aren't Ravens of 6 years ago

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
They have their problems on offense, but they're a legit playoff contender because of their D. That D is stout. That D line gets pressure, user mentioned how they're second in sacks. Their LBs as a whole are sufficient, Washington is a playmaker. That secondary has turned around fast. Peterson is a premier CB and their safeties are good.

You dont shut down Brady and the Eagle O via luck.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We get Brockers back in the line-up, and Stewart starts playing like he's capable, and our defense will be pretty stout too. The NFC West might be the new "Black & Blue" division with the way these defenses play.