Arians-vs-Fisher-coaching-philosophies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree with a lot of that. I like DD.

1. Yes, I agree, stop sending Austin over the middle and into traffic when you have much bigger options.
2. Yes, I agree that there are two approaches. Both with merits. And sometimes holding players accountable motivates them to do better (Gase's approach).

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Not going to get too much into the comparisons of Fish and Bruce Asshole, but isn't possible that Fish is taking the stick approach with the receivers that were making mental errors rather than Keenum?

Fans seem to want Keenum held accountable.

Fish wants the WR's to be held accountable.

Just a theory

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
cant say im surprised they leave out the fact he called out the WRs, so they could support their narrative. I would argue Keenum has been better than most fans/media/people in general make it seem, so from that aspect I can see the need/want to support him, but at the same time he hasnt been good enough to help this team make the playoffs.

The wrs clearly played a part in some of those ints and incompletions by keenum and they deserve blame for that, but Keenum needs to play better too. So I cant really say I think one way is better than the other, but I will argue that Fisher has called out players before so I'm not really sure why this was even a topic of discussion on his show

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like the subtle brushing off of facts that some media guys make.
"Yeah, two or three of the interceptions weren't his fault, but he had 4 interceptions."

Not saying that's what happened in the OP. Just an observation based on other commentaries.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like the subtle brushing off of facts that some media guys make.
"Yeah, two or three of the interceptions weren't his fault, but he had 4 interceptions."

Not saying that's what happened in the OP. Just an observation based on other commentaries.
This is our culture now, feelings matte more than facts.
I feel this should happen or is true or whatever, there fore, truth is secondary.
It's really great.
Thanks public education.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Not going to get too much into the comparisons of Fish and Bruce icehole, but isn't possible that Fish is taking the stick approach with the receivers that were making mental errors rather than Keenum?

Fans seem to want Keenum held accountable.

Fish wants the WR's to be held accountable.

Just a theory
Fish is correct in that the Wrs screwed up those plays but who is responsible for those wrs? It's not like they are rookies or are learning a new system. Fisher is responsible not only for these Wrs being on the team but for their play as well.
I find him blaming them in public to protect his QB laughable at best.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Fish is correct in that the Wrs screwed up those plays but who is responsible for those wrs? It's not like they are rookies or are learning a new system. Fisher is responsible not only for these Wrs being on the team but for their play as well.
I find him blaming them in public to protect his QB laughable at best.

Missing my point

The WR's should be held accountable

So, disagree