Arians playing to win tonight but not winning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Denver/Carolina! Finally a super bowl I can enjoy!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
yep that's what im looking for out of head coach,

I tried humor but since that didn't work - what you're doing is close to trolling to get people pissed off. We all know Jeff Fisher is not a very good head coach but he's still our coach. Are you a Cardinals fan?

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
You think anyone is going to remember anything about the Cards and Arians besides him bragging and getting his ass handed to him on the field the next week? The playoffs are good and all but the only teams remembered each year are the two that make the Super bowl.

Maybe Brucie will think before opening his mouth again, but I doubt it.
Aint mad.just tired of watching everybody but the rams in the playoffs

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I tried humor but since that didn't work - what you're doing is close to trolling to get people pissed off. We all know Jeff Fisher is not a very good head coach but he's still our coach. Are you a Cardinals fan?
nope.just tired of not seeing us there.sorry.

fearsomefour

Legend
ran into a buzz saw..

rooting for Peyton to win one more but man Carolina looks unbeatable
Yeah, I just don't see Denvers O line standing up to Carolina.
If Peyton gets pressure he folds up like a five dollar suitcase. He can't handle a pass rush and I think he gets his ass handed to him via the pass rush come Super Bowl time.

fearsomefour

Legend
I feel bad for Carson but Bruce Asshat is getting what he deserves!
Palmer really forced the ball into coverage and didn't play well the last two weeks.
I don't know if he feels pressure to make big plays come play off time but he was just throwing into coverage the last two games.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Palmer really forced the ball into coverage and didn't play well the last two weeks.
I don't know if he feels pressure to make big plays come play off time but he was just throwing into coverage the last two games.
Was it the finger issue?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You know, could be....I totally forgot about his finger.
He did seem to have a lot of throws sail on him today. Thanks for the reminder of that, I totally forgot.
He had several throws sail on him vs our front seven earlier this season too. It's the pass rush. Green Bay didn't have it. They got exposed.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I enjoyed watching Arians on the sideline while getting an old fashion ass whipping. Maybe now he will learn not to get ahead of himself in the media.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is particularly rich about this butt kicking is the Panthers are the Rams with offense. It has to bake his cookies man.

Look at the NFC titles... Seahawks. 9ers. Panthers. Notice anything about them? They can all run the ball very well and play great defense. They are all physical, smash mouth teams. You know it has to drive him nuts.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What is particularly rich about this butt kicking is the Panthers are the Rams with offense. It has to bake his cookies man.

Look at the NFC titles... Seahawks. 9ers. Panthers. Notice anything about them? They can all run the ball very well and play great defense. They are all physical, smash mouth teams. You know it has to drive him nuts.
+1
I've been banging this drum too. I watched almost every game. Arizona only lost 4 times this year. Rams early, Pittsburgh , Seattle late and the Panthers. They're a good team, but to me their weaknesses are clear. That sling it offense struggles vs very good front sevens, and teams that don't get discouraged trying to run the ball on them early in games, and stick with it despite the scoreboard have had success exposing that defense. They also have to send the farm to get consistent pressure. They need LB's if they want to get better.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I dunno, fellas...

Kicking Arians while he's down is just... Unseemly.

His team was outcoached and outplayed tonight, no question. By a team that looks like a juggernaut.

It started badly and snowballed from there. The O, D, and ST all were a hot mess.

But does anybody really believe that the Panthers are 34 points better than the Cards on any given Sunday? Me neither.

We've all seen how easily routs can sometimes occur in the NFL. The Cards have been on the winning side of a few routs, themselves.

All Arians has done is win since he arrived. Plus 2 playoff appearances in 3 years. Plus received his second Coach of the Year honor last year.

I've gotta say that I respect his coaching achievements.

I want the Rams to beat the snot out of him twice a year, of course. But right now I think I'll give him a little space.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I dunno, fellas...

Kicking Arians while he's down is just... Unseemly.

His team was outcoached and outplayed tonight, no question. By a team that looks like a juggernaut.

It started badly and snowballed from there. The O, D, and ST all were a hot mess.

But does anybody really believe that the Panthers are 34 points better than the Cards on any given Sunday? Me neither.

We've all seen how easily routs can sometimes occur in the NFL. The Cards have been on the winning side of a few routs, themselves.

All Arians has done is win since he arrived. Plus 2 playoff appearances in 3 years. Plus received his second Coach of the Year honor last year.

I've gotta say that I respect his coaching achievements.

I want the Rams to beat the snot out of him twice a year, of course. But right now I think I'll give him a little space.
giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But does anybody really believe that the Panthers are 34 points better than the Cards on any given Sunday?
Yes, they are IMO. They went 15-1 and curb stomped their way to the SB.
All of the most important things that it takes to win a Super Bowl they excel at. Elite QB, ground game. Run stuffing, pass rushing elite defense, mistake-free, opportunistic football.