Arians playing to win tonight but not winning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hmmmmm...........is something different tonight?

He's feverishly playing to win.

LOL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
February 1st 2015
The Arizona Cardinals' mantra all season was that they would not let others dress in their locker room for Super Bowl XLIX. That dream ended in the Wild Card round, but coach Bruce Arians is already getting lathered for Super Bowl 50, hosted by the San Francisco 49ers.

"We're dressing in their locker room," a smiling Arians said Saturday from "NFL Honors," per the team's official website. "We can write it down today."

200.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Keep slingin' it Brucie....and by all means keep talking :rolllaugh:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What's Jeff Fisher doing tonight?

Probably packing boxes for the move to LA and thinking that the big fat arrogant fuck named Arians just found out how dumb you look when you start bragging before you actually accomplish something that matters.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Probably packing boxes for the move to LA and thinking that the big fat arrogant freak named Arians just found out how dumb you look when you start bragging before you actually accomplish something that matters.
You mean like win a playoff game.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I feel bad for Carson but Bruce Asshat is getting what he deserves!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
ran into a buzz saw..

rooting for Peyton to win one more but man Carolina looks unbeatable

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
ran into a buzz saw..

rooting for Peyton to win one more but man Carolina looks unbeatable
They do look nasty.It just sux ,that as rams fans this the only joy we get out of playoffs
is rooting for other teams

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You mean like win a playoff game.

You think anyone is going to remember anything about the Cards and Arians besides him bragging and getting his ass handed to him on the field the next week? The playoffs are good and all but the only teams remembered each year are the two that make the Super bowl.

Maybe Brucie will think before opening his mouth again, but I doubt it.