Arian Foster answers questions in British accent

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Now this is funny. Unlike Dick Sherman's feeble attempt.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I thought it was pretty weird. You have to wonder about the psyche of some of these guys, then you remember most of them are in their 20's and you just shake your head

jjab360

Legend
I thought it was pretty weird. You have to wonder about the psyche of some of these guys, then you remember most of them are in their 20's and you just shake your head
Lighten up man, he probably just lost a bet or something..

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Arian Foster is a smart, deep man. He usually had some insightful stuff when he had a twitter.

Plus he also toyed with the media on Twitter too. It was awesome.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Arian Foster is a smart, deep man. He usually had some insightful stuff when he had a twitter.

Plus he also toyed with the media on Twitter too. It was awesome.
Sounds like an interesting guy, that probably explains it. Joking...I still think it's weird as hell