Are you Ready for some Football tonight? 6 games (finally)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
And not a single one on nation television. :(

check your local listings man here in St. Louis we are getting the Broncos vs Bears live on Fox. And of course the NFL Network is showing Saints vs Patriots live.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The most interesting game will be The Saints vs the Patriots, Because we'll get to see both James Laurinaitis and Chris Long in their New Uni's!!(y);):D

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The most interesting game will be The Saints vs the Patriots, Because we'll get to see both James Laurinaitis and Chris Long in their New Uni's!!(y);):D

That's the one I plan on watching. Still got love for JL. And Long too I guess lol

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If they are forced to play in the :eek:1st preseason game Dave, they're in trouble....:shocking:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ft his being my first year with NFL ticket I'm curios, do they show preseason games?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If they are forced to play in the :eek:1st preseason game Dave, they're in trouble....:shocking:
I'm not sure. Long just got promoted to starter. And JL is New to the Team so they may want to get him some reps! IDK. Just thinking.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Any one of those games would be better to show on NFLN over Saints/Patriots. Every fucking year. Plus since it is a Patriot home game, that means we'll get to hear their announcers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ft his being my first year with NFL ticket I'm curios, do they show preseason games?
Yes, they show all of them eventually but only a few live. They'll show replays around the clock.

Ram65

Legend
I'll get home late for Eagles game and miss the first hour.

Preseason games aren't much fun to watch unless it's the Rams. The 3rd preseason games are pretty good for the first half. Got to start somewhere.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

For me @DaveFan'51 Tonight my eyes will be most interested in watching these 2 young gentleman scratch the surface of their careers.

For various reasons like of those that wanted one of them at #1 and or wanted the Rams not to trade up and take the other guy etc.. These 2 young QB's will forever be compared to Jared Goff for the duration of their careers.

They are the only other 2016 first round QB's in this draft and they should both get a decent share of snaps in the second half of their games if not sooner.

Honestly I'm rooting for both of them to have some shining moments because the NFL is better with quality young quarterbacks being added as often as possible.

Its only going to be the first small sample size vs 3rd/4th string generic defensive schemes but I find myself interested in every snap they take.

Good Luck this evening Gentleman
hqdefault.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to keep an eye on the Jags Jets game to see my ROD Mock Draft 1st round draft choice Darren Lee, LB Jets. Hope he sees some action tonight.

ViennaMax

Rookie
finally!!!! :)
gonna watch the eagles (wanna know if bradford gets hurt and how wentz does).

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to keep an eye on the Jags Jets game to see my ROD Mock Draft 1st round draft choice Darren Lee, LB Jets. Hope he sees some action tonight.

Cool T-REX.. I am brushing up on the rookies of the teams playing tonight to see who else is under the spotlight. I root for the new youngsters to do well.. As we all know, each years rookie draft class adds flavor to the NFL and gives us new players to enjoy watching.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been switching to different games, lots of dropped passes. Winston got ball stripped out of his hands, McDaniels looks like crap, Cheatriots intercept for TD..........

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFL Redzone is doing a whip around like they do during the regular season. It you don't want to see the Cheaters on your tv all night.