Are you kidding me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Some jack yard just called into espn said he never liked Bradford and thought it was a good idea for the Rams to find a way to obtain Christian Ponder lmao

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Christian Ponder huh?

Better start a search on STLToday for his name.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Some jack yard just called into espn said he never liked Bradford and thought it was a good idea for the Rams to find a way to obtain Christian Ponder lmao

I agree. Ponder has absolutely lit the NFL up.
Er, uh, wait a minute.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I never would have made that call if I knew people around here were gonna make fun of me.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
He's got a pretty wife. I wouldn't mind signing him if that means she'll be hanging around.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He gave the name "Pistian Chronder". I wonder who he could be?!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not so sure about that. :LOL:

I should clarify. A healthy Ponder is better than Bradford out for the year with another ACL.

If Sam did go down again I think Ponder could do as well as Hill or Davis......not a whole lot of difference except Ponder has more starting experience.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/raiders-announce-signing-of-christian-ponder/

Raiders announce signing of Christian Ponder
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 13, 2015

300x-191.jpg
Getty Images

Christian Ponder is an Oakland Raider.

The Raiders have announced that Ponder, the former Vikings quarterback, has been signed today.

In Oakland, Ponder will back up Derek Carr, who played well enough as a rookie last year that he’ll enter this season as the starter. Ponder’s arrival likely means Matt Schaub will be released.

A 2011 first-round draft pick of the Vikings, Ponder showed some promise early in his career and helped lead the Vikings to the playoffs in 2012. But he struggled in 2013 and barely played in 2014, and the Vikings had no interest in keeping him. Now he’ll try to get his career back on track as a backup in Oakland.
Lol.