Are you heading to game this weekend?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hey guys heading to game In Dallas this weekend and wanting to see if anyone else wants to grab a beer etc...
BtW WE HAVE TO WIN!! I have a Jersey bet and have never wore any other teams merchandise on my body and THEY BETTER COME THROUGH FOR ME! I'm Not wearing a damned Cowgirl jersey... almost worse than a Cheatriot or a Whiner Jersey.

Anyways, you guys think we have a fair shot to win? I think our matchup looks very favorable TBH just as long as our line protects and does what they needs to do an CATCHES THE DAMN BALL! jeez lol Look forward to hearing from you.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Rammer, I be there in Dallas for the game. I'll be flying in from Atlanta on Saturday. I never been to Dallas before either. Good times ahead!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol wow my Post before was horrible, tons of misspellings etc.. Anyways that's good to hear others are going to the game and a small group of 3 is good! lol I'll be yelling loud!! What's your seating like?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wish i was going, one day. Represent us proudly guys!!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:
Wish i was going, one day. Represent us proudly guys!!!
Dude I'm serious I will go to Tampa or meet you in STL one day and we can watch the game drink beer and act like hooligans! lol That'll be some assume shizel!
I'll rep The trenches well bro

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
p.s. I'm literally going with about 15 cowboy fans and I'm the only Ram fan -_- Shit talking engaged! Please team don't fail us! lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
Dude I'm serious I will go to Tampa or meet you in STL one day and we can watch the game drink beer and act like hooligans! lol That'll be some assume shizel!

Will be awesome man!! I know you'll rep those trenches great!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Tron said:
The Rammer said:

so i'm going to game with 19 cowboy fans and got hooked up by somebody who is high up in the city of Irving so we will have great seats in VIP on Rams side which I am fortunate! Took tour of ATT stadium today and went to their pro shop yesterday and it's pitiful how they merchandise their team and make their facility accessible compared to us. I wore my Rams gear both Days and it was amusing the looks I got from Cowturd fans. Didn't phase me one bit lol. In their locker room they have a list of Cowboy playoff achievements etc. and I pointed out to everybody "Look the Rams are on every list here with the Cowboys except the Super Bowl list and appearance list." because that's what they always rub in my face is we suck etc. lol

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
The Rammer said:
Tron said:
The Rammer said:

so i'm going to game with 19 cowboy fans and got hooked up by somebody who is high up in the city of Irving so we will have great seats in VIP on Rams side which I am fortunate! Took tour of ATT stadium today and went to their pro shop yesterday and it's pitiful how they merchandise their team and make their facility accessible compared to us. I wore my Rams gear both Days and it was amusing the looks I got from Cowturd fans. Didn't phase me one bit lol. In their locker room they have a list of Cowboy playoff achievements etc. and I pointed out to everybody "Look the Rams are on every list here with the Cowboys except the Super Bowl list and appearance list." because that's what they always rub in my face is we suck etc. lol

p.s. we have to win this game! Bet heavy on this game because its the Cowboys game! Bet a jersey swap, loser has to wear the winners jersey for pics, a Ram or a cowboy shoved into the head and 200$
Ohhh Lord.... help me

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
p.s. we have to win this game! Bet heavy on this game because its the Cowboys game! Bet a jersey swap, loser has to wear the winners jersey for pics, a Ram or a cowboy shoved into the head and 200$
Ohhh Lord.... help me

Sounds like youve had a great time there so far, and yea, def need to win or your screwed lmao

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dude I'm right here Dallas cowboys cheerleaders and all my friends Ll got hooked up

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Rammer said:
Dude I'm right here Dallas cowboys cheerleaders and all my friends Ll got hooked up

your a lucky fker lol, now do us proud and lets make em cry lol