Are we going tailgate at a game this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Hey guys, I'm still new to the forum, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

But are we going to designate a game to meet up and tailgate?

Just curious.

Thanks

GO RAMS!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm sure a few here will meet up at different games. I myself want to travel to St Louis for a home game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've seen rams24/7 and biggame1190 are planning a trip to STL <- no doubt they'll be tailgating.

Others will chime in.

I'd like to make a game this year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know this has nothing to do with your question, but when I was talking to KD a while back, he was exploring the concept of inviting message board members out to Rams Park for one day during training camp to do a sort of Town Hall meeting with them. If he can get that off the ground and coordinated, I think it would be the perfect opportunity to put together a "message board fans tailgate" of sorts for a game later on in the year.

Would also be a good opportunity to meet some of the other members of different message boards that some of us have had the displeasure of participating on, and maybe punch someone in the mouth. You know, for shits and giggles.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Count me in on that. I would embrace the opportunity to meet more of you in person.

As far as meeting certain members of "other" message boards... irresistible would be how I'd describe it.

Anyway, if this OUTSTANDING IDEA doesn't come to fruition ... I'm still gonna get up to The Lou for a game this year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
I know this has nothing to do with your question, but when I was talking to KD a while back, he was exploring the concept of inviting message board members out to Rams Park for one day during training camp to do a sort of Town Hall meeting with them. If he can get that off the ground and coordinated, I think it would be the perfect opportunity to put together a "message board fans tailgate" of sorts for a game later on in the year.

Would also be a good opportunity to meet some of the other members of different message boards that some of us have had the displeasure of participating on, and maybe punch someone in the mouth. You know, for shytes and giggles.

I wonder if we could commit to a participation quantity we could have our own tour?

I believe he's done this, with poor turnout, from a board of which we do not speak.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Having a meet at training camp would be cool but I've been binge-viewing Sons Of Anarchy so meeting with other said groups might not be a good idea for me. I find myself pretty damn radical these days after watching the SONS.

…..

Legend
X said:

Would also be a good opportunity to meet some of the other members of different message boards that some of us have had the displeasure of participating on, and maybe punch someone in the mouth. You know, for shytes and giggles.

I'm down with this because nowhere do I see an interuption in Beer consumtion. :cheese:

I participated last year in a meet, tour and tailgate...and KD + facility tour was part of the weekend, but unfortunately my flight plans prevented me from taking part in that portion of the festivities. But the important thing is that I know kevin is down for this sorta thing cause i was there when it happend last year ;)

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
CGI_Ram said:
I've seen rams24/7 and biggame1190 are planning a trip to STL <- no doubt they'll be tailgating.

Others will chime in.

I'd like to make a game this year!

We're likely gonna be at the home opener as we did last year, what a great game against the Skins! If we meet for a tailgate it will likely have to be early, because we love to talk to the players as they walk from the Drury to the Ed before the game. And then its basically waiting 30 min-45 min for doors to open, warmups, and then GAMETIME!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:

Would also be a good opportunity to meet some of the other members of different message boards that some of us have had the displeasure of participating on, and maybe punch someone in the mouth. You know, for shits and giggles.

This would be awesome. I would fly up in a heartbeat for that. Obviously, KD can't invite all members of all boards though. He should focus on us here at ROD. :rofl:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:

Would also be a good opportunity to meet some of the other members of different message boards that some of us have had the displeasure of participating on, [hil]and maybe punch someone in the mouth. You know, for shytes and giggles.
[/hil]

I've seen some epic uh, er, discussions between you and ZN over on the PD. I would love to be a fly on the wall for that in person...Just sayin' :cheese: