Are we cursed?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I think the Rams are cursed in some sort of way. I know alot of people wished for a championship and they didn't care if we suck for the next 20 years.

Maybe it was granted? lol idk, it sucks. Outside of the Rams fanbase, we're not much more than the Jags or Raiders in peoples eyes.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yes. Yes we are.

We get a new coach, go 2 years, then the third year the injury hammer comes down on us.

2017 is gonna SUCK. :(

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I always blamed Georgia Frontiere for everything, however, those days are gone. Was psyched when Kroenke purchased the Rams with all his billions, however, Stan is laissez faire to a fault. I've run out of answers for example I usually have a list of Head Coaches I would like and right now that list for me does not exist.

I have a novel concept maybe if you started winning more often you would not have to keep thinking of relocating every 20 years.

"That" woman may no longer be a part of the team, but.....

As Kevin D's answer to my question in the last Q&A informed us... john shaw is still involved with the team and he advises Stan to this day.

That's the fucking cloud that continues to hang over our heads. It's also the putrid smell thats lingering.

Call it a curse. I call it shaw.

Last edited:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Probably should have been in blue font.

Now - the question is however, did Georgia and Shaw pee pee off the entire NFL when they sued in the face of league opposition? Sure seems like it at times.

Point taken. Yeah. Should have blue fonted it. What I was saying is - I've actually heard people say this is a reason why the Rams suck...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I look at it this way, in my life-time, the Ram's have played in 5 Championship games (3 in the SB era) and we've Won 3! But they're Too Far between for me! And we had a period in the 60's and 70's where we were Consistently Competitive, actually dominant, and keep falling short! I prefer the later, right now! But I want more "Championships", It's on my "Bucket List!!":D
it's been downhill since we left the Coliseum - coincidence??

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I don't believe in "curses" ,what we are is young talented but not deep , actually IMO the loss of Quick while a bitch is an position we are pretty deep at ,too bad Pettis was supposedly let go for disciplinary
AND BTW cursed? did I dream that SB win and second appearance ? Since we "left the coliseum"

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I don't believe in curses. Much of our misfortune that is being attributed to voodoo, the refs, curses, or otherwise magical outside forces would be mitigated/eliminated with proper preparation. "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Pasteur

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Every year I think this is the season of greatness with high expectations only to be kicked square in the groin again and again and again throughout the season. This team has kicked me in the groin so many times my genitals are now a permanent part of my throat. Thirty-six years and running, with the exception of the GSOT years. Ouch!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I've come to be convinced of divine karma for the pee pee poor treatment of Kurt Warner by the previous FO regime.
Fuckin A right! Do we have to wait as long as the Red Sox?? i'll be dead...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
With the new injuries to Long and Quick I have to ask myself that question. I entered this season with real hope that we would make the playoffs because I thought we could finally compete in the trenches with the whiners and sea gnats. I think Fisher and Snead have done a good job in upgrading the talent on this team but I feel like we are always on the outside looking in. What is it going to take to get us a season where we stay healthy? From my point of view the only coaching change i would like to see is a new OC. I don't know how to react to this latest news except to say we have been cursed.

The Rams are like every other small market team. They aren't cursed. The NFL just knows that the teams with the bigger following are the teams that will put butts in the seats in the playoffs and raise the TV ratings. They will never get any help from the NFL as long as they are in St. Louis and in most cases will get jobbed by the NFL. Unless they pulled off a coupe and acquired a Peyton Manning type of QB, as hyped as Andrew Luck it just wont happen. (and I know that Bradford was a number 1 pick also, but he was never the media driving machine that Luck is)