Are We All Cardinals Fans Tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
YES! We've done it! Eleven in '11!

:yahoo: :7up: :wewt: :woooot: :swoon:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Holy shit that's a nice car they just gave Freese. Lucky bastidge.

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Holy shit that's a nice car they just gave Freese. Lucky bastidge.

Eckstein got a sweet ride as well, as I recall. Mr. Freese (yes, that was on purpose) deserves it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Sure, I'll pull for ya. I'll make you a deal too. If the Cards win it all tonight, I'll go ahead and make a CardsONDEMAND site and pin it to this one.

We'll be waiting! :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
X said:
Sure, I'll pull for ya. I'll make you a deal too. If the Cards win it all tonight, I'll go ahead and make a CardsONDEMAND site and pin it to this one.

I'll do it. I have some time now that the season's over, so I'll make it epic for ya. I have one more domain name I can use on my server, so I'll at least register it in the meantime.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:

I'll do it. I have some time now that the season's over, so I'll make it epic for ya. I have one more domain name I can use on my server, so I'll at least register it in the meantime.
Awesome. I needed somewhere besides Cards Talk. That place is like Rams Talk

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:
X said:

It best be red. :ahahah:

Seriously, tho. Thanks man.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
What a great weekend for folks in Missouri. Cards win WS, Mizzou beat Texas A&M today, the RAMS have to cap it off in a positive way sunday, right?

Memento

Name
Jemma
JdashSTL said:
What a great weekend for folks in Missouri. Cards win WS, Mizzou beat Texas A&M today, the RAMS have to cap it off in a positive way sunday, right?

And the Blues finally have an owner who seems stable. I'm glad about that as well. Pity the Blues didn't win tonight, though.

Anonymous

X said:
Congratulations Cards fans. Glad you have something to make this football season more tolerable.

Yeah that's the sentiment there. :lmao: Thanks, the Cardinals and St. Louis deserved it.