Are They Serious?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...lette-to-referee-bengalschargers-playoff-game

Jeff Triplette to referee Bengals-Chargers playoff game

How can the NFL expect anyone to have faith in their decision making ability when they turnaround and appoint this crew to a playoff game?

Apart from the incidents mentioned in the article, this is the same crew that did the Rams games against the panthers and the Seahawks and managed to lose total control in both games.

SMH.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rat Bastards!!!!! :mad:

At least we don't have to deal with it, I guess that's a plus. Give it time, they will eventually have to do something.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Probably because the NFL doesn't give a shit about the Bengals or Chargers.

A55VA6

Legend
Wow. I feel bad for Bengals and Chargers. Some bad calls are going to be made in that one.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably because the NFL doesn't give a shyte about the Bengals or Chargers.

LOL Yeah, just as well the game is likely to be blacked out. It will lower the angst level for Bengal supporters!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Those guys SUCK!!!! I guess the NFL loves watching all the drama they unjustly garner. Ugh...