Are there any players in the draft you would move up for?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just curious if anyone has any huge crushes this year that you would advocate trading up to get?

We don't have the capital to move up - I'm certainly not advocating for it - just curious who the guys are slotted to go higher than our pick that you would consider worth it - if any.

Ranma

Rookie
Tremaine Edmunds and possibly Calvin Ridley in the first round.

Leighton Vander Esch and maybe Tim Settle possibly in the second round.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I was going to say Vita Vea but if we can somehow get Suh I would say no obviously to him.

Maybe one of the WR Ridley or Sutton.

If somehow Quentin Nelson was hitting the teens I would go after him. This would take probably way too much draft capital but only for some reason he made it to 15. Very unrealistic. But I can dream not to mention set at LG.

This draft if Davenport is not there I bet they try and trade back to grab an extra third rounder. Maybe trade back into 2nd maybe a 2nd and a third. Some good names in both rounds: Ragnow, maybe Brown, Nwosa, Okoronkwo, Chark etc that could fill a real need.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vea & Edmunds probably won't fall enough for us to be able to go get them.

Realistically I'd move up a little for Evans, but not much. Rams need their picks for some volume and even if Evans is off the board Vander Esch or one of the OLB prospects that have value there will be a nice fallback option.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Now if the question is who will the Rams move up for? Maybe Landry, and that's if he passes their vetting. Because he's a plug & play replacement for Quinn.

Again though and for the record I'm not a fan of Landry; he worries me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Tremaine Edmunds is THE only player I would move up for in this draft.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Im big on Harold Landry. I would consider moving up for him. Agree with Edmunds too.

TexasRam

Legend
I am giving the Ravens and Chargers a call on draft day to set up parameters for a trade up to 16 or 17.

If Ridley falls that far im executing the trade. It’s probably going to cost a third rounder and another later rounder.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ONLY Vea!! But he won't fall far enough for the Rams to be able to afford to buy up to get him! He would have to fall to "20"! JMO

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tremaine Edmunds, and even then, I'd probably draft LVE at #23.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I think there's gonna be a quality OLB, ILB, or DT/NT available at #23, so I wouldn't want to see the Rams move in the first unless their guy is awfully close to #23. It costs too much to move around in the 1rst round.

Having said that, if Evans is still sitting there in "our neighborhood ", I would consider making the move.

After that, there are a bunch of good players that I might be willing to go after in the 2nd round that will be there and might not make it to the 3rd.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
More I look at it I would move back if we get a Suh or Hankins. With minimumly 4 QBs being taken in the top 15 it will help the Rams. Some of the guys we want will still be there later in the first.

Honestly I don't think there are any picks moving up for because too many equally as good options at #23 or with a small move down.

Anyone that the Rams would love is at the top Chubb or Nelson and neither worth that much draft capital.

dang

Legend
More I look at it I would move back if we get a Suh or Hankins. With minimumly 4 QBs being taken in the top 15 it will help the Rams. Some of the guys we want will still be there later in the first.

Honestly I don't think there are any picks moving up for because too many equally as good options at #23 or with a small move down.

Anyone that the Rams would love is at the top Chubb or Nelson and neither worth that much draft capital.
I would move up slightly to get Edmonds or Vea. I would pick LVE or Kirk at 23. Otherwise trade back for late 1st and 3rd or 2 2nd round picks - for teams that have that capital.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. The biggest thing we can come out of this Draft with is depth.