Are the Rams the best 2-3 football team right now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is the best 2-3 team in the league right now?

• Rams

• Browns

• Raiders

• Chargers

• Cowboys

• Redskins

• Eagles

• Bears

• Buccaneers

• Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
-Anonymous poll
- I left out Minnesota who is 2-2 already having a bye week

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMO the only team on that list that "could be" the best team is the Cowboys who are missing Romo & Dez...but the question is RIGHT NOW and right now we're better than Dallas..
I voted Rams.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think so, although the Eagles are catching fire (losing Alonso hurts their defense badly) and the Raiders are developing into a hell of an offense. Seahawks should be in the discussion, although their offense without Lynch has been pretty bad. Their D has come around a bit since Chancellor returned.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Following up my last post, don't sleep on Oakland. Their offense is really shining at times, and Khalil Mack is almost a defense unto himself.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Ahhhh damn, didn't see your last post, my bad.
Right now i'd put the Rams above the Cowboys too. I think the Eagles are better than their play so far has indicated too. Just don't know whats going on with that team at the moment though. Too much craziness to put any real stock in them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Votes Seahawks (treachery!). I think they're better than us - but we can of course beat anyone on our day. We're the second best team on that list. Other than that I think the Eagles are underrated. They've been two missed field goals away from being 4-1. Raiders I like, I think they're a bit like us, but with a few more holes. They're getting stacked with young talent on both sides of the ball and have some upside which should come to fruition in a few years if they can keep Carr progressing and learning.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seahawks get the nod there. Second would be the Eagles.

Rams gotta come out and prove it to me to say otherwise.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say the Cowboys with Romo and Dez are...but they don't have either. Until then...yes, imo we are. Seattle's defense is more vulnerable than they have been in past years and their OL is seriously hindering their offense.

…..

Legend
Eagles might shake thier funk....

Redskins showed alot of resilience in that comeback force overtime in Atlanta.

I dunno, I see alot of teams up there that have a legit shot to turn it around.

Rams schedule is fovorable but I see alot of parity in the league this year.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I voted Rams.

Because 2-3 against their schedule is a factor.

And I see our O only going up as they gel.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Of course I voted Rams, but while no one seems to give them any respect the Washington team is pretty damn good. By the end of the year that loss may not look so bad.
I think we're better than the Seahawks - not just because we beat them, but our defense is better than theirs IMO, they just have us offensively right now.
Cowboys... I'm not a believer and karma will catch their azz one way or another before this year is done

Penguin.

Rookie
I think the Cowboys RIGHT NOW are not as good as us. With Romo and company, we would need Jesus throwing the ball for our team with Moses blocking for him. Oakland ain't too bad either.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I voted Rams.

Because 2-3 against their schedule is a factor.

And I see our O only going up as they gel.
Yep...Without Gurley, I think we would be almost hopeless. We need the efficient, mistake free football that Foles is capable of, and the Oline needs to mature FAST. I don't think Seattle is better, they are not the team that went to the Super Bowl. It comes down to Cleveland for me. It's a game we should win, which normally has meant a loss (Same ole Rams). Who are we? I am tired of the potential label. It's time to be the dominating team we can be.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Hate to say it, but I don't think a team as bad on offense as the Rams team right now, can be the best @ 2-3...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I went with the Rams based on the perceived strength of schedule going into the season. I'm surprised the Raidahs and Eagles have yet to tally a vote, but, it's still early...