Are the Rams on a collision course for Cook?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I am still buying stock in Bonifay and Dr. Ram despite your aversion to my nephew, errr, I mean Connor Cook :LOL:

Again for the sake of being on record :
This idea about Cook not being a captain and that being an indicator of a poor leader is again hilarious to me - so does that mean all the other kids on the roster aren't leaders either if they aren't designated captain? Or is it just the QB isn't a leader if he's not captain? Just wanna make sure what non-football aspect is driving him down the draft boards

Can anyone show me why you think he's third round talent? Is it the pick against National Champions Alabama with their entire 1st round defensive line and secondary? Is that the mistake he made? Watch it again it's an aggressive and risky throw cause they were getting their asses handed to them

The dude is gonna make an excellent pro
There is a lot to like about Connor, physically. My biggest knock is that he's much better in first option, or predetermined throws. He has the ability, and has shown that he can manipulate the pocket, and scan the field, but he doesn't always make the right decision, when he does. I like his arm, and his release too. Can stare down receiver, and draw extra coverage.

I have seen him panic at times, in big moments, and you can't unsee it. I saw a couple other awkward things, like when he received the trophy, but he explained that today. I feel a little better about it. He had a good press conference, and he got asked tough questions. He will, and does throw into coverage too much for my liking, not just talking about Bama. He has quick feet, but could get better depth in his drops. If some of these things can be explained, or corrected, he has first round talent.

You've seen him more than me, but those are my thoughts on him.

WestCoastRam

Legend
If Cook's your guy, you get TBA at 15 and trade back into the 1st for him. I wouldn't take him with 15 when other guys like Treadwell might be on the board.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:coach:I'm done with QB's that can't get out of trouble, or be able to move the chains with their feet.

Dog gone, you nailed it perfectly & I never said anything on it in any of my posts!

I don't want a mobile QB. I want a franchise QB. Don't care if they're mobile or not.