Are the Rams All in on Sam Bradford in 2015? --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I was going to go and get someone it would be Chase Daniel.

lockdnram21

Legend
But even Glennon or Cousins won't move the needle much.

Just more "mediocre" QBs.

Not sure those names could get the Rams to the promised land (playoffs).
you never know untill you take a chance. Nobody knew Warner could get Rams to super bowl either. ithink lovie is stupid for not giving Glennon a real chance with a decent line. Cousins is in a bad situation in Washington

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
that wasnt a plan they were banking on Bradford. Gilbert in the6th? A plan would be to get somebody that could compete with Bradford. Hill was just as bad as Clemens and Davis. Hes a journey man for a reason
But that's the thing. I don't think at that point they WANTED someone competing with Bradford because if he doesn't get hurt but doesn't light the world on fire, you have a quarterback controversy. I think it was a deliberate choice to avoid that, and I don't disagree with them.

This year, you can't worry about that.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
i think thats the reason no oc wanted to come here. Because of Fishers love fo peg leg. That and we dont pivk high enough to get Mariota or Winston and Fa qbs suck. Not getting a Qb last year is going to bite us in the butt. I have no confidence that Bradford will stay healthy. Even if he stays healthy i think he will play scared. another losing season is what i see sorry to say unless they pull off a miracle
You've made it obvious, time and time again, that you do not like Bradford. But, IMO, the above comment is completely unnecessary and not something I expect to see in this board.

lockdnram21

Legend
You've made it obvious, time and time again, that you do not like Bradford. But, IMO, the above comment is completely unnecessary and not something I expect to see in this board.
i like him buthe cant stay healthy so what good is he?

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I don't know if I'd agree that he "can't" stay healthy, but I guess we'll find out this season, won't we?

Some insisted Saffold couldn't stay healthy either, but he started all 16 games this year.

lockdnram21

Legend
But that's the thing. I don't think at that point they WANTED someone competing with Bradford because if he doesn't get hurt but doesn't light the world on fire, you have a quarterback controversy. I think it was a deliberate choice to avoid that, and I don't disagree with them.

Now look were we sit with no options. Fisher better pray that he stays healthy or he want be going to La with Rams next year

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

I think Snisher just got too damn cute in the draft and waited just one round too long for a QB, missing out on that huge run in the 5th.

edit: Gaines was definately nice consolation prize.

Last edited:

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't know if I'd agree that he "can't" stay healthy, but I guess we'll find out this season, won't we?

Some insisted Saffold couldn't stay healthy either, but he started all 16 games this year.
thats different Saffold isnt coming off of back to back knee surgeries. Along with other injuries. Fisher had 3 years to draft a Qb even if you belived in Bradford you still should have had a good backup

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
To say he "hasn't" stayed healthy is fair, again IMO. But to say he "can't" is purely speculative. I am not willing to make that statement. Time will tell, but if healthy, no one in this draft or available via FA or trade is going to beat him out.

lockdnram21

Legend
To say he "hasn't" stayed healthy is fair, again IMO. But to say he "can't" is purely speculative. I am not willing to make that statement. Time will tell, but if healthy, no one in this draft or available via FA or trade is going to beat him out.
i agree i should have said hasnt. But thats a big if. I think Winston could beat him out but i wouldnt spend what it would take to get him

Boffo97

Name
Dave
i agree i should have said hasnt. But thats a big if. I think Winston could beat him out but i wouldnt spend what it would take to get him
If Winston didn't have all the red flags he did, I might agree. As is, I strongly believe he won't be beating anyone out.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
There's a chance that any player will be done and not know it this next year.

Is Bradford's chance higher than normal for a player his age? Yes. Is it a certainty? No.