Are the Hags that bad ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
After squeaking out a last second win against the lowly cards are the cards and their new qb any good or are the hags that bad. And are the niners not terrible? The Chargers tried their best to lose that game but the niners tried harder.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Our division is terrible. I think the Whiners would've been competitive with Jimmy G, but now that he's out, I don't see any other team in our division getting more than 8 wins.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Our division is terrible. I think the Whiners would've been competitive with Jimmy G, but now that he's out, I don't see any other team in our division getting more than 8 wins.
Try 6 wins. The NFC West is the new AFC Easy, I mean AFC East.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get 14 wins, the rest get 6 wins or less. It' proof that God loves us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You can throw out logic with division games. Were the Jeff Fisher led Rams as good as they looked vs the Shehawks?

Our division is definitely weak. But overlook someone and it's gonna be a L.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You can throw out logic with division games. Were the Jeff Fisher led Rams as good as they looked vs the Shehawks?

I can overlook teams because I'm a fan that doesn't have to actually prepare for the games. Nothing I feel, say or do has any impact on the games themselves. McVay will have our guys ready to play, regardless of the opponent.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I do know the Card's coach is that bad...I sat here stunned when he didn't even try to get a 1st down on 3rd and 6 or 8 (I don't remember)..I thought what are you doing ???If you try a 45-yarder and miss, you're probably giving the game away...Yeah, 1 yard running right over the G...Just as I though, BAM, they miss the fg try and give it to the Hags at the 45...Hags take it into fg range and the rest is history...I was just amazed that he didn't make an effort to go after the 1st down...Maybe that's one of the reasons that they're 0-4

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do know the Card's coach is that bad...I sat here stunned when he didn't even try to get a 1st down on 3rd and 6 or 8 (I don't remember)..I thought what are you doing ???If you try a 45-yarder and miss, you're probably giving the game away...Yeah, 1 yard running right over the G...Just as I though, BAM, they miss the fg try and give it to the Hags at the 45...Hags take it into fg range and the rest is history...I was just amazed that he didn't make an effort to go after the 1st down...Maybe that's one of the reasons that they're 0-4

is he part of the spags coaching tree?

no, i'm not actually asking. but that's some spags inspired coaching there. or fisher. take your pick.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

Agreed! The Seahawks may not look as good right now as they have in recent seasons but like you mentioned you can throw out logic when they play and the Rams better be ready (And, I have total confidence that Coach McVay will have them ready BUT I still expect a War when they meet next Sunday!)!

Ram65

Legend

Agreed! The Seahawks may not look as good right now as they have in recent seasons but like you mentioned you can throw out logic when they play and the Rams better be ready (And, I have total confidence that Coach McVay will have them ready BUT I still expect a War when they meet next Sunday!)!

Cardinals got a lift from Rosen.

I expect the Hags at home to come out fired up. You never know in divisional games is right. Can't take a win for granted but, I expect the Rams to be ready and rested. Let's hope not too rested.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I can not wait to play them. Its going to be like last years game up north, but in front of the home crowd.
It will be GLORIOUS. In front of the 12s it was a changing of the guard moment. This will confirm it, just in case they were wondering.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched that game. Both teams are bad. It was a hard game to watch. It reminded me of the Rams a few years ago.

The Niners have some talent, and a good coach. I'd expect them to be better than the Cards and Shehawks.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's on the undroppable list in mine and we auto drafted. Now I'm stuck with a useless player I would never have picked.

Thankfully I got Goff off of waivers after week 2. Guy thought he could sneak him off and back on.

TexasRam

Legend
Any given Sunday right?

But other than us playing our worst game and some freak turnovers we should very easily go 6-0 vs our division this year. We have all division teams outmatched on so many levels. Trenches, skilled players, Coaching, play design.

Just enjoy this season because its rare to have the best team in football with 3 other less than average teams in the same division.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We get 14 wins, the rest get 6 wins or less. It' proof that God loves us.
Yes it is, @LoyalRam

And proof that there will be weeping, and gnashing of teeth.

Thankfully I got Goff off of waivers after week 2. Guy thought he could sneak him off and back on.

Is your league you, and your mom that wants you to win?!!

How could someone have dropped Goff? He did well from game one.

Good for you, though!

Ellard80

Legend
I can overlook teams because I'm a fan that doesn't have to actually prepare for the games. Nothing I feel, say or do has any impact on the games themselves. McVay will have our guys ready to play, regardless of the opponent.

Of course we can say whatever we want... but when the fans are overlooking teams - it often means the players might be doing the same thing

Also players read media/social media posts - so they know when they are supposed to be the big dog or underdog. The Eagles used the media/fan sentiment as fuel all the way to a super bowl championship.

so saying that what the fans say or feel has no impact at all on the game isn't true.

Especially not in the social media age, gambling, point spreads ect.

Old adage from 1 million years ago "Don't read your press clippings"