Are the Eagles the '21 AZ Cardinals?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
10-1, #1 seed and then the wheels come off. Lose 5 of last 6 games and fall to the #5 spot.

Might rightly be the underdog against Tampa to boot.

The analogy though really hinges on what happens next year...do they recover or is the locker room lost and the talent level not what was thought?

socalrams90

Starter
I think the locker room is lost.

Siriani is such a smug bitch that I couldn’t be any happier to see that implosion.

tempests

Hall of Fame
I just didn't think they were ever as good as their 10-1 start made them look.

Their defense had some terrible games even before the San Francisco debacle.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm most sad that I won't get to see that Eagles fan eat horse poop again like he did the last time they won the SB.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Not saying this is the reason for their struggles but after the first 2 games DeVonta Smith was putting up better numbers than AJ Brown and Brown spoke up and said he needed the ball more. Nevermind the fact your team is (2-0) you are strictly worried about your stats. So in week 3 AJ Brown got 14 targets, squeaky wheel gets a greasing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Super Bowl hangover, they’ll pass the torch to someone else next year

muggmeister

Rookie
Jalen Hurts = overrated average QB with a once great supporting cast who balled out for a half season (last year) but is nowhere to being a consistent NFL QB. If Stafford had that o-line and weapons he would have been MVP, just sayin. AJ Brown is a me-first player who cares more about his own stats than the success of the team, he's already thinking next contract so he needs to keep his numbers up. Thank God Kupp and Nacua aren't like that, we are very fortunate to have 2 such receivers who are team first players. Go Rams and I hope we get a chance to play them again this year, or next year would be fine too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All I can say is, best case scenario for us if we beat Detroit is the Packers beating Dallas. We'd play either Philly or Tampa. I think if that happens we'd have a good shot to be playing in the NFCCG.

socalrams90

Starter
All I can say is, best case scenario for us if we beat Detroit is the Packers beating Dallas. We'd play either Philly or Tampa. I think if that happens we'd have a good shot to be playing in the NFCCG.
luckily the Cowboys and Packers play before us so we will know right away who we are playing.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I think the locker room is lost.

Siriani is such a smug bitch that I couldn’t be any happier to see that implosion.
Philly talkback radio this week is a dark place - calling for everyone’s head, fire the coach, DC, move on from Hurts etc