Are the Chiefs as good as their record indicates?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First off; I have not watched a single Chiefs game.

Yes, they brought in Andy Reid. They added Alex Smith. Their defense looks solid.

But their schedule... pretty easy:

WEAK 1 CHIEFS 28 JAGUARS 2
WEEK 2 COWBOYS 16 CHIEFS 17
WEEK 3 CHIEFS 26 EAGLES 16
WEAK 4 GIANTS 7 CHIEFS 31
WEEK 5 CHIEFS 26 TITANS 17
WEAK 6 RAIDERS 7 CHIEFS 24
WEAK 7 TEXANS 16 CHIEFS 17
WEEK 8 BROWNS 17 CHIEFS 23
WEAK 9 CHIEFS 23 BILLS 13

Anyone watch this team?

I'm just not buying them.

duckhunter

Starter
I watch the chiefs every week. Their D is for real. Poe is a stud and they can pass rush. Stout, very good LBs. CBs and Ss are very good. The offense has weapons, Oline playing much better and Smith isn't giving games away and making good plays.

When their running game is on, they can beat anyone. The big matchup in the AFC will be Chiefs and Denver and home field advantage will be the difference.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Uhh yeah. You don't get 9-0 by accident.

Denver plays virtually the same schedule outside the 2 AFC same place teams (AFCE and AFCN teams) yet everyone (including me) says they are a top team.

Denver and KC are complete opposite: One has a great O and a meh D while the other has a meh O and a great D.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Softest schedule in the league or nearly anyway,I don't think they will win either game against the Broncos nor will they win both against SanDiego,with a bye going into the Denver game it gives them a better chance but IMO they could very easily go into a three game slide,from here and once the dominoes start falling it could be they don't win another game this year.

So for nor I say not yet ,gotta see what happens next three if they win 2of3 yes,lose 2of3,or 1of 3 maybe if they lose all three,like I said the trip from the penthouse to the outhouse for Andy Reid could be warp speed.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Their D is legit. If people fault them for a soft schedule, they should do the same for Denver.

Their offense is what's going to hold them back later in the season or the playoffs.

A55VA6

Legend
Are they the best team in the NFL? Idk. They have I think the 4th toughest remaining schedule. Their D is fantastic and their offense is good enough to win games. I think they deserve to be 9-0 though. They've played well.