Aqib Talib Now a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Les+Snead+New+York+Giants+v+St+Louis+Rams+bAllUfgOrmOl.jpg.cf.jpg

giphy.gif

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Not convinced NRC is gone. Shields is not a sure thing, he could come back play well, or not make it thru training camp. Could see the Rams bringing NRC back, still have a bit of cap room left, and he played very well in the slot for Wade.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hope not bro. Websters 3 mil can go a long ways towards offsetting his cost but now you got me thinking for sure.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea I get that that's why I was saying cutting Austin and Webster is basically 6-7 million in savings how much do you think NRC would require? Or do you use that 7 on a linebacker or towards a good NT and draft a nickel type corner?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Now on to the LBs. Lets make the first pick in the draft real easy

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Peters. Talib. And Sam shields as slot corner.

freaking ay
I dunno. The man has had too many dingers for me. Just retire Sam. You were a pro bowler.
You're still living with head aches you said recently? Just retire.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Webster's contract isn't that much of a hindrance. I don't see him being moved and the team full on relying on Shields/Hill for the 3rd corner. Keep Webster and see if he can regain his form, keep NRC, and this is one of the deepest CB groups in the league

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I dont see Talib replacing NRC in the slot, if anything he replaces Webster. Do we cut Peterson? Do we still have Hatfield?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Webster's contract isn't that much of a hindrance. I don't see him being moved and the team full on relying on Shields/Hill for the 3rd corner. Keep Webster and if he can regain his form, keep NRC, and this is one of the deepest CB groups in the league

No more games like Minnesota where we lose because we have to put a practice squad caliber player on the field.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Webster's contract isn't that much of a hindrance. I don't see him being moved and the team full on relying on Shields/Hill for the 3rd corner. Keep Webster and if he can regain his form, keep NRC, and this is one of the deepest CB groups in the league

Im with you, I would rather keep Webster. Injuries did get the best of him but when he played he was really solid.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
No more games like Minnesota where we lose because we have to put a practice squad caliber player on the field.

Exactly. No need to get rid of good players like Kayvon for minimal gain, especially in the secondary. I want this looking like Denver of a couple years ago and I think the FO has the same idea.