Aqib Talib Now a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Bam..........let me guess for a 6th rounder or two!

NRC signing would top it off but,maybe they save the money and use it elsewhere.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We won't recognize this defense, except for Joyner, Brockers, and Donald!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
No more legion of boom , no more no fly zone...

What' are we naming this secondary

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No more legion of boom , no more no fly zone...

What' are we naming this secondary

Forget the secondary; we have to rename the entire defense. Wouldn't be fair to Donald, Brockers, and whomever we bring in at linebacker otherwise.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, do we have a couple really good cover guys. Yeah, Talib is a little older, and a bit of a cheap shot artist at times, but he can play. We definitely are getting tougher on the outside. I guess we may don't have to wait long on the LB front, Les is working.

Future 5th, sounds good to me.

We are not screwing around.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The contract lines up nicely with this team and its immediate future. Just a two year commitment.

Love this because, not only do we get him, the Patriots also do not get him. Great outcome there.

Man, Talib and Peters are gonna piss off everyone.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm listening @Ram65, convince me he's not on the downhill slide at 32 playing CB

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Better hope he doesn't pull a Darrelle Revis on us though. He's 32

Eh. Revis just stopped giving a fuck. Talib doesn't seem to be that type and I don't think he would quit on Wade either. If he doesn't workout for the Rams, I doubt it will be from a lack of effort.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
7111.gif

"Yesssss"

My Niner theory is ringing true. Starting with our McWonderchild, every signing we have made in the past 14 months has interviewed with, or talked to the Whiners, sniffed the stench of their rotting corpse, and come running to land of Milk and Honey!!!! Go Rams!!