Apple Music

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone using Apple Music or very familiar with it? I got 6 months free. I use Spotify and not sure if Apple Music is any good.

Thanks!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone using Apple Music or very familiar with it? I got 6 months free. I use Spotify and not sure if Apple Music is any good.

Thanks!
I don’t listen to music often, and all I know is that I had Apple Music, created some playlists and once subscription ended, all the music was gone. Spotify at least has a free version

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I have Apple Music. My master playlist is 92 hours and 32 minutes - 1,305 songs worth. I’ve been working on it for over a year. From there - I have it broken down by genre or mood. Couldn’t do without it. I have never tried Spotify though. Just always been an apple guy. - we have a family plan, Apple TV bundle

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I wonder how much Apple had to pay The Beatles Apple Music Corp. To be in the music business.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have Spotify.

Nothing like cranking some 70's/80's playlists off of there on a weekend night.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's just like any music streaming service. Depends on who you want to give your money too.

I use YouTube lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have Apple Pay for me, my wife and my daughter. I forgot to pay it one month and it got cut off and my wife called mad as shit. Had to immediately pay it lol