AP Sources Say Law Official Sent Rice Video to NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Doesnt surprise me one bit. I found it hard to believe that nobody saw this video before the other day. That POS Godell was trying to cover this up just like spy gate. Its time to send his ass packing maybe this will be the straw that broke the camels back.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
bzsxd.jpg

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
So because the NFL blew this whole process, Rice, who should have gotten 6-8 games, is now looking at lifetime ban because of a tape the visually confirmed what he told the Ravens and which Ravens confirmed through a law enforcement officer before the initial suspension. I have always had a hard time believing what he did in the elevator was news to the NFL. This mess is all about protecting the NFL IMAGE/SHIELD. Makes you wonder about the effectiveness and fairness of all of their investigations.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So because the NFL blew this whole process, Rice, who should have gotten 6-8 games, is now looking at lifetime ban because of a tape the visually confirmed what he told the Ravens and which Ravens confirmed through a law enforcement officer before the initial suspension. I have always had a hard time believing what he did in the elevator was news to the NFL. This mess is all about protecting the NFL IMAGE/SHIELD. Makes you wonder about the effectiveness and fairness of all of their investigations.

Absolutely. If they just focused on trying to do the right thing first instead of protecting their image first, they wouldn't be in this predicament. And it's all Goodell's fault.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So now we have conflicting reports ,who knows the truth yet?

Irish

Starter
Somewhere, Gary Bettman is dancing. He is officially not the worst commissioner in all of professional sports

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just saw on ESPN they have verification from Sec in league office voice recording they did get tape,RG in some dew now

jjab360

Legend
Wow, this is huge...

Goodell really fucked up this time, wonder what the consequences are gonna be

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
anyone else wanna give him the benefit of the doubt now. I always knew what kind of guy he was. hopefully this will be decisive for those still unsure