AP Pro32 comments about Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
NEW YORK — Comments on the St. Louis Rams by the AP Pro32 panel (ranking in parentheses):

---

ST. LOUIS RAMS (17)

Chris Berman (ESPN, 20) - Clutch late road win leaves door open.

Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 19) - Jeff Fisher is showing why he was so coveted during offseason.

Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 17) - I'm kind of a douchebag.

Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 23) - This is a team that will carry late season momentum into next year and be a factor in the division.

Bob Glauber (Newsday, 17) - Jeff Fisher probably won't win Coach of the Year honors, but he has done a sensational job getting this Rams team competitive this quickly. He has already tripled last year's win total.

Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 17) - The Rams are 4-0-1 in division play in the NFC West this season, which bodes well for the future.

Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 17) - Have no fear, St. Louis; you'll get your return on the RG3 deal soon enough.

Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 17) - Young team hanging around the fringes of the NFC playoff picture.

Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 18) - Jeff Fisher should be in the discussion for coach of the year. His young team is 3-1-1 in the last four games and they have only given up 42 points in the last three weeks.

John Lynch (Fox Sports, 17) - Jeff Fisher has done a masterful job with this team!

Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 17) - Thanks to a surging defense, the Rams remain alive in the playoff race.

Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 17) - It's not saying much, but this is the best Rams team that St. Louis has seen in quite some time.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... about-rams

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
NewsBot, did you edit collinsworth's comment? :hehe:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
smram said:

I highly doubt it. Anytime he opens his lips I hear 6 different kinds of fart noises come out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
smram said:

Had to wonder that too. I'd just like to say, "fuck you Dan." Bye the way Pompei - the Superbowl called and wanted to know where your bears have been the last 27 years.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Warner4Prez said:
smram said:

I highly doubt it. Anytime he opens his lips I hear 6 different kinds of fart noises come out.
lol, I thought I heard at least 7 distinct farting noises, but I might be wrong there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Warner4Prez said:
smram said:

One of the first AI programs installed in NewsBot by X was the ability to convert fart noises into the human language. It was a pretty big accomplishment. NASA was in on it.

This gives him the superior ability to understand "pro analyst" and particularly, 95% of the post made at the PD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Warner4Prez said:
smram said:

One of the first AI programs installed in NewsBot by X was the ability to convert fart noises into the human language. It was a pretty big accomplishment. NASA was in on it.

This gives him the superior ability to understand "pro analyst" and particularly, 95% of the post made at the PD.
It's true. Cutting edge stuff.

Patent pending.