AP Pro32 comments about Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP) -- Comments on the St. Louis Rams by the AP Pro32 panel (ranking in parentheses):

ST. LOUIS RAMS (28)

Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 27): Rams are off to good start in rebuilding under new head coach Jeff Fisher but still have long way to go.

John Lynch (Fox Sports, 27): In time Jeff Fisher will turn this team around. Just not yet.

Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 28): Jeff Fisher will make difference, but he's not miracle worker.

Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 28): Three different OCs in three years for Bradford isn't exactly a formula for success.

Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 28): Jeff Fisher brings respectability to sideline.

Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 28): If any coach can make a team competitive quickly, it's Jeff Fisher.

Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 28): Rams have blue chip coach (Jeff Fisher) and quarterback (Sam Bradford), but a whole lot of rebuilding still ahead.

Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 28): Injuries destroyed this team last year; not one CB in final game went to camp with Rams. Have only 12 wins in last four years, but Sam Bradford has more weapons to work with. This is year Rams begin to climb out of league cellar.

Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 29): It will take more than one season for Jeff Fisher to right all that is wrong.

Chris Berman (ESPN, 29): Jeff Fisher didn't take this job to fail.

Bob Glauber (Newsday, 30): It was time to go for Brian Schottenheimer in New York. But we see more positive impact on Sam Bradford. That and Jeff Fisher's arrival signal new beginning for franchise.

Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 31): Jeff Fisher, healthy Sam Bradford, and Chris Long coming off big year . . . surprise team?

Riveting. :roll:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fuck John "Cheap Shot Artist" Lynch.

I've always hated that POS. He would be fined out of the league in today's NFL .