"Anything that limits Micah Parsons should be a hold."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

"Yes, Mr. Jones, Aaron Donald is holding on line 2. He'd like to address the question of 'Holding,' with you..."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Cry about it, Jurruh...

Q729

Legend
Shiiiii, the effin game would be broken if they called all the holds on AD.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Imagine if the refs threw a flag every time Aaron was held. Linemen would have to stop holding him. He'd be the all time sack leader and it wouldn't be close.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go fuck yourself Jerry, preferably with Lucille

anBn

Q729

Legend
I mean who the hell else draws triple teams on a regular basis??

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
"Be the smartest Cowboys fan. Get the latest news."

This part of the article stuck out to me. Talk about a low bar! Kinda like being the tallest midget!!

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Holding's a penalty. Bear huggin's legal!
I just remember seeing that play and thinking “Holyshit! No wonder Jackson had all day dancing around.”

There was another play where he got shoved in his back right in front of the ref and Donald got up and WTF arm singled to the ref.

oldnotdead

Legend
C'mon guys Jerry is a half senile old Ahole. It's been his nature to see the world through only his view point. Everyone knows there is nothing in the world more important than the Cowturds franchise. He lost me decades ago when he branded his jerkoff team as America's Team and paid media guys every time they used that moniker for the Cowturds.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I noticed in the first game against the whiners, they adopted the "bear hug" tactic against AD. They will bear hug him for a split second enough to slow him down then let go and the refs don't call it. I lose my sh*t when I see holding calls flowing everywhere else, but you rarely see them called against Ram's opponents when you know AD is being held on almost every play.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
They allow great players to get held. It's been like that for a long time. Tamba Hali comes to mind.

jap

Legend
 Before AD99, it was Robert "The Mighty" Quinn who used to find himself constantly choke held by opponents because Robert possessed an unreal, inhuman bend move around OTs that was virtually unstoppable. Quinn was choke held so many times he eventually developed back problems. These two studs, AD and The Mighty Quinn, are law suits against the NFL just waiting to happen.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
C'mon guys Jerry is a half senile old Ahole. It's been his nature to see the world through only his view point. Everyone knows there is nothing in the world more important than the Cowturds franchise. He lost me decades ago when he branded his jerkoff team as America's Team and paid media guys every time they used that moniker for the Cowturds.
All that BS started way before Jerry. The Thanksgiving game was Tex Schramm back in 1966 for example.