Anything New? Where is our Center?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I am spoiled after yesterday! Whitworth and Woods, wow. Whitworth's performance and effect on his future teammates on the Oline this year, will make Gurley and Goff better. Robert Woods is going to be good. I CAN FEEL IT! Now we need a great Center, dang it! (and maybe a 3-4 DE?)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and..for some reason thinking about Kenny Britt rocking a Browns uni, makes me smile!:rockon:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Man, I am spoiled after yesterday! Whitworth and Woods, wow. Whitworth's performance and effect on his future teammates on the Oline this year, will make Gurley and Goff better. Robert Woods is going to be good. I CAN FEEL IT! Now we need a great Center, dang it! (and maybe a 3-4 DE?)

Mangold is still out there, but I imagine he's still looking for a multi-year contract. Ideally, we land him on a one year deal and draft our future C. I'm guessing the DE will come from the draft also. jmo.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I would love to get Mangold on this team, even if only for a year or two, so he and Whitworth can show these young guys how to toughen up and be an offensive lineman in this league..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would love to get Mangold on this team, even if only for a year or two, so he and Whitworth can show these young guys how to toughen up and be an offensive lineman in this league..
Whitworth-Saffold-Mangold-Robinson-Havenstein

OMG