Anything from Sam yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tbux

Rookie
Has Sam spoken about his injury yet? havent seen anything. Would like to hear from him- I couldnt feel any worse for the kid. So sad. I think he was going to light it up this year- really do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nothing yet. Probably waiting for the parade at the PD to wrap up before he addresses his fans.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
still in Oklahoma with family I imagine. shell shocked... I wouldn't come out for at least a week if it were me. dont need those leaches all over him right now.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Just want to hear him say something like....As for me, I will return. It will be a long hard road ahead to get back. But, I will get there. To Ram nation out there, thank you for all the support over the years and I can not wait to be your QB again! As far as our up coming season, I feel strongly that S.Hill WILL be able to take this team to where we were heading before I got hurt. I have so much confidence in our players/coaching staff and ownership. To all Ram Fans, Lets get out there and show the world how great the city of St. Louis is. Be proud and go out and support our team & our city. St. Louis fans are the best fans in the world whether it is baseball,football or hockey. Now lets show them why and give our team the support they deserve.....................................

tbux

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
betting it is something very similar to that RFin FLA

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Just want to hear him say something like....As for me, I will return. It will be a long hard road ahead to get back. But, I will get there. To Ram nation out there, thank you for all the support over the years and I can not wait to be your QB again! As far as our up coming season, I feel strongly that S.Hill WILL be able to take this team to where we were heading before I got hurt. I have so much confidence in our players/coaching staff and ownership. To all Ram Fans, Lets get out there and show the world how great the city of St. Louis is. Be proud and go out and support our team & our city. St. Louis fans are the best fans in the world whether it is baseball,football or hockey. Now lets show them why and give our team the support they deserve.....................................

Excellent tone. I'm sure he'll say something eventually and I hope he captures all those points you make. I don't begrudge him at all taking his time to make his public statement.

I also hope he gets a chance to say something positive to the team. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." "You'll be great with or without me! Just keep working hard and doing what you do!"

All very cliche, of course, but important nonetheless.