anyone whos a nature fan this is awsome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY5gl7-uYZI[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I love that kinda stuff. The fury of nature. Thanks for posting.

And this is weird, but it's a part of who I am. And George Carlin once said it and it completely validated my life. lol. He said (and I think the same way) that he's someone who roots for the hurricane, or the tornado, or the earthquake, etc. He wants to see Nature destroy shit. I don't know why I'm that way, but I am. Every time there's a hurricane off the atlantic, and it's headed towards Florida, I absolutely HOPE it runs right through my part of the State. The last few we had, I just stood outside and marveled at it. There's nothing like it (the fury of nature).

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

And this is weird, but it's a part of who I am. And George Carlin once said it and it completely validated my life. lol. He said (and I think the same way) that he's someone who roots for the hurricane, or the tornado, or the earthquake, etc. He wants to see Nature destroy shyte. I don't know why I'm that way, but I am. Every time there's a hurricane off the atlantic, and it's headed towards Florida, I absolutely HOPE it runs right through my part of the State. The last few we had, I just stood outside and marveled at it. There's nothing like it (the fury of nature).
i had the exact same carlin moment man i dont know why but i am always attracted like a magnet

bluecoconuts

Legend
One of these days I want to go and see an active volcano.

Get close enough to do this.

burning.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I got to see one from a cruise ship in the Med a couple of years ago. It was awesome. We passed it at night and the lava splashes were visible at the crest of the volcano. The whole little island was the volcano with little fishing villages at the base. How those people slept at night, I'll never know.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Those volcanos on the Big Island are amazing. I was able to go there a number of times as a kid. My Pops flew us around in a helicopter on one of our visits there,,, very cool to see from above.

I lived on Oahu were the volcanos are dormant. Even though they were dormant, I couldn't help but to be a little concerned when I looked at all of the mountains and hills around me... they were all made from massive lava flow and the way they formed reminded you of it everyday.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
One of these days I want to go and see an active volcano.

Get close enough to do this.

Uhh... Is that dude standing in fucking lava taking pictures of lava?

"No big deal, just my feet on fire."

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
George Carlin was sheer genius of his thought process, beliefs and how he delivered the material for what seemed like a century well close. :grin:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:

And this is weird, but it's a part of who I am. And George Carlin once said it and it completely validated my life. lol. He said (and I think the same way) that he's someone who roots for the hurricane, or the tornado, or the earthquake, etc. He wants to see Nature destroy shyte. I don't know why I'm that way, but I am. Every time there's a hurricane off the atlantic, and it's headed towards Florida, I absolutely HOPE it runs right through my part of the State. The last few we had, I just stood outside and marveled at it. There's nothing like it (the fury of nature).
That's fine by me, as long as I don't lose power

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting this up Rabid.

I eat that shit up! That is so cool!