Anyone watching the Rams-Titans SB on NFLN?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If not, you should watch it as though you're watching Fisher's Rams trying to beat the Vermeil whoevers.

Lotta similarities between how he tried to take down the Rams then, and how he runs this team now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/49037/2/watch-nfl-network.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/49037/2/w ... twork.html</a>

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Lemme see here, it's getting real close the fateful moment where Blaine Bishop meets Ernie Conwells charging thigh...

Nice set up X, now if I can only ditch this annoying pop-up planted right in the middle of my screen :grr:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OC--LeftCoast said:
Lemme see here, it's getting real close the fateful moment where Blaine Bishop meets Ernie Conwells charging thigh...

Nice set up X, now if I can only ditch this annoying pop-up planted right in the middle of my screen :grr:
I don't see any ads, but I have a good adblocker.
Adblock Plus is a good solution for FF and Chrome.

iced

Huh..no wonder why Faulk had such good blocking. He had Lorenzo Neal at FB, young at that

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
X said:
If not, you should watch it as though you're watching Fisher's Rams trying to beat the Vermeil whoevers.

Lotta similarities between how he tried to take down the Rams then, and how he runs this team now.

Was thinnin' the same thing, big pressure from the DL, blitzes et al ....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know it shouldn't but that facemask call still bugs me. KMRamsfan was there at my house. I was fucking screaming at the TV.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
RamFan503 said:
I know it shouldn't but that facemask call still bugs me. KMRamsfan was there at my house. I was freaking screaming at the TV.

Yeah, then there's the INT dropped by McCleon (?) that was so "Cromwell" of him. I believe that could have sealed the deal. I think Crommy's drop would have been a pick-6 and perhaps been the deal maker in the Pitt Super Bowl.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
kmramsfan said:
RamFan503 said:
I know it shouldn't but that facemask call still bugs me. KMRamsfan was there at my house. I was freaking screaming at the TV.

Yeah, then there's the INT dropped by McCleon (?) that was so "Cromwell" of him. I believe that could have sealed the deal. I think Crommy's drop would have been a pick-6 and perhaps been the deal maker in the Pitt Super Bowl.
Dre Bly

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kmramsfan said:
RamFan503 said:

Yep. Still sported my #21 long after that though.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Ram Quixote said:
kmramsfan said:
RamFan503 said:

Dre Bly

Ahh, yes. The self proclaimed "next prime time" himself.