Anyone watching NFL Network this morning?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
Anyone hear them just reference Billicheat as a modern day Lombardi WTF? he may have a lot of wins but will never have a 1/10th of the respect that Lombardi has IMO

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I turned it on and turned it right back off when I saw the same Cheatriots interview being played yet again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How can they put the Man who the Trophy is Named After in the same sentence as the guy who engineered Spygate?

SMHID...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd take him as a coach any day. And it may be my age, but I don't share the hatred towards the Patriots that many of you do. I became a Rams fan at the age of 10 and do remember that superbowl. (I became a fan the year we won the superbowl.) I was only 13 or 14 than, but if you look at what he has done since, it is quite incredible. He can adjust better than any coach in the NFL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, regardless of SB36... The guy was caught cheating. How many wins did he earn cheating?

When he losses, he is totally a bad sport. Shuns the media. Complete tool.

I've got zero respect for the guy.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yeah, regardless of SB36... The guy was caught cheating. How many wins did he earn cheating?

When he losses, he is totally a bad sport. Shuns the media. Complete tool.

I've got zero respect for the guy.
It came out later that he was doing the taping in every game between when he started for the Patriots and when he got caught because he "misunderstood the rules"...

Of course this was well after the punishment came out that everyone thought was for ONE game. They should have had to retroactively forfeit every single game under Belichick and give the trophies to the Rams, Eagles and Panthers.

If someone came up to me and offered me a trade where the Rams would win 3 Super Bowls but be fined $750K and lose one late 1st round draft choice... I would take that trade so fast that I'd need a better metaphor for how fast I took it.

Not that I'm still bitter or anything....