Anyone watching NCAA FB Playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
2 turnovers by Hill killed FS. Oregon playing to their defenses strength forcing them to pass every down.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10898316_849424841770872_1559103631898485639_n.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
This game the QBs really do look like Russell Wilson against Cam Newton.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Was going to say, that wasn't butt-fumble bad but it sure didn't look too good.

I wonder if this will be like the USC/Texas Rose Bowl where Mariota is Young and Winston is Leinart? Mariota goes early and Winston slides. Cardinals unexpectedly got Leinart at 10 that year and the Rams currently sit at 10....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Was going to say, that wasn't butt-fumble bad but it sure didn't look too good.

I wonder if this will be like the USC/Texas Rose Bowl where Mariota is Young and Winston is Leinart? Mariota goes early and Winston slides. Cardinals unexpectedly got Leinart at 10 that year and the Rams currently sit at 10....

And I'd bet a lot of money that if the Cardinals had it to do over again they wouldn't go anywhere NEAR Leinert.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This is embarrassing for Winston i bet.

He's probably pissed, but idk about embarrassed. His 2 turnovers were really off of bullshit. The 1st one he was pressing to make something happen because his team is sucking ass. Then the second got tipped and literally went through his wideouts hands to a defender. Would've got another easy TD if his TE wasn't tackled in the fucking endzone for PI.

Story of the game for me is Hills turnovers and Oregons offense. Just a much better team.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
He's probably pissed, but idk about embarrassed. His 2 turnovers were really off of bullcrap. The 1st one he was pressing to make something happen because his team is sucking ass. Then the second got tipped and literally went through his wideouts hands to a defender. Would've got another easy TD if his TE wasn't tackled in the freaking endzone for PI.

Story of the game for me is Hills turnovers and Oregons offense. Just a much better team.

Didnt he fumble it again after the 2 your talking about?

moklerman

Warner-phile
And I'd bet a lot of money that if the Cardinals had it to do over again they wouldn't go anywhere NEAR Leinert.
Yeah, hindsight would likely dictate that decision but to be fair, I think Leinart could have been a decent starter had he not injured his shoulder twice. That, and if Green would have remained his coach.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Oh, did anyone else notice how much Winston was squinting when he was looking to the sidelines? Looked like Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Sore losers much Florida St? Most of the team couldn't even shake a hand after the game. I'm glad they lost now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, hindsight would likely dictate that decision but to be fair, I think Leinart could have been a decent starter had he not injured his shoulder twice. That, and if Green would have remained his coach.

And if he could read defenses, and throw a football with accuracy, and watch film, and practice.

Green wasn't going to save ML, nothing was going to save that guy from living it up when he should have been working at his craft.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And if he could read defenses, and throw a football with accuracy, and watch film, and practice.

Green wasn't going to save ML, nothing was going to save that guy from living it up when he should have been working at his craft.

This.

Leinart was Manziel without the media attention. Party boy who didn't put the work in.