Anyone watch House of Cards?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
im finishing the most recent season. of course I know politics is a no-no here and nobody needs to debate real politics to talk about the show. but the show itself shows an awesome inside view of politics behind closed doors. shows not for everyone, if politics bore you it might not be your favorite. anyone else a fan? and thoughts on the show? no spoilers please for anyone who might start watching.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hell yeah I'm a fan of that show. Kevin Spacey is brilliant in it. I haven't fired up this recent season, because I'm prone to power-watch it all at once.
But I can't wait to get into it again.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Saw a few episodes on a flight, it was awesome. If/when I get Netflix I'll be checking it out for sure.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hell yeah I'm a fan of that show. Kevin Spacey is brilliant in it. I haven't fired up this recent season, because I'm prone to power-watch it all at once.
But I can't wait to get into it again.
yea have that same problem. gotta pace myself through the season or I could spend a weekend watching all of it at once. season 3 is just as good too

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Been binge watching the 3rd season this weekend since I've been laid up. I have loved this show so far but an incident in a recent episode kinda crossed the line of good taste. I want spoil it for ya but you will definitely know it when you see it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Its great.
No one does understated sort of angry/pissed off like Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright is fantastic in that show....she plays one great icy bitch.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I like this show as well. I'm not into political dramas at all but I like this show. Spacey is the man. Also where I got the quote that is under my pic on here now.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Huge fan, but haven't watched the third season yet due to other commitments, so no spoilers please!!!

:)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I JUST started watching it. Man that first episode really lets you know what kind of dood Spacey is playing in this show. Wow.

I got sidetracked but I'm down for straight binge watching several seasons over a long weekend.

Used to be that there was no good TV. Now there's too much good tv. I honestly never thought I'd say that...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Been binge watching the 3rd season this weekend since I've been laid up. I have loved this show so far but an incident in a recent episode kinda crossed the line of good taste. I want spoil it for ya but you will definitely know it when you see it.
it's hard to even know where the line is in this show but I'll watch out for something 'extreme' lol. I live outside DC area and the most popular radio station in the area is DC 101 and they play the intro music to the show when they advertise the station cus the show is so popular

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's a lot of moments that cross the line of good taste on that show. But I know the one you're talking about ("It just fell").

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
There's a lot of moments that cross the line of good taste on that show. But I know the one you're talking about ("It just fell").
I just finished the season. yep that was fucked up. there are a couple but I'm sure everyone's thinking the same thing