Anyone Thought Of Advertising Rod On Other Forums?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Seeing the trolls eat up some good posters on STLtoday is kinda sad, has anyone thought of just making a post and just letting them know this website exists?

Ever since coming here, I get nothing but great news and I talk with some great football minds here. Haven't had a single problem here, maybe some good posters from torn down websites will come this way. And a few trolls probably, but from what I hear they will permanently be boated (which is why this website is awesome).

What do you guys think?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think the exodus of posters to here is fine ,but when it happens too fast it strains the ability to police the influx of trolls as you put it.

So IMO slower growth is better.

PhxRam

Link dropping this site on other peoples forums is frowned upon. Most forum owners do not take kindly to posters coming in and spamming links to forum competition.

If you decide to inform others of this site via their PM system, that is your prerogitive.

RamsFan14

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea good call PhxRam, just letting my emotions get the best of me. That was my original go to website, sad to see how it's gone down the toilet with some good posters too. It wouldn't look professional to promote another forum, you are right. And yea makes sense slow growth probs is better, hopefully ppl do come around to this place. To think you could reason with some trolls on there... Haha think -X- made fun of me once I came here for being... What was it, being peacemaker on STLtoday? Something like that lol, pretty funny in a sense and sad in another. Learned my lesson, but don't have to worry about trolls here!

You guys are right, that pretty much answers my question. Thanks guys!