Anyone still get their hair cut at a good ol'e barber shop ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The gal who cuts mine now is a total Katy Perry lookalike.

Terrifying.

rs_1024x759-140213113703-1024-Katy-Perry-JR-21314.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The true barber with the hot towels, straight razor, and smell of barbasol is getting harder and harder to find. The young guys pretty much just do cuts. If you want a shave it will be with a bic.

That's for liability reasons. Risk of HIV, you know. Even though there are options for sterilizing and all that, there is peace of mind knowing that your razor has never shaved anybody else.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terrifying.

rs_1024x759-140213113703-1024-Katy-Perry-JR-21314.jpg

Yea , the ones that scare me are all the ones that work at the Walmart salons , it's like everyone one of them have their hair colored in three different shades , starting with white , countless tattoo's and more body piercings then I care to count , and it never fails , every time I go to Walmart , 3 or 4 of them are sitting outside on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette and staring at their phones

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was going to say , I have had only three people cut my hair my whole life , then I thought that is not exactly right .............

My mom's sister is a beautician and she always cut our hair when we were kids ,

Then after I got out of school I joined the Navy , and they pretty much took care of my hair for the next four years , :confused: , And this is where I got off a bit , even though it was multiple barbers I just count them as one for they were all the same

Then after I got out of the Navy I got married and my wife has cut my hair ever since , but it's pretty much the same hair cut I had in the Navy , I just go a little longer between cuts............lol

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I keep my hair pretty short so I just use some clippers with the help of my wife from time to time--if you can call it help. But I never particularly liked my "salon" haircuts. I like it short and manageable and I don't have to pay anything to keep it that way.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I do. A guy I went to high school with opened a barber shop. I love the idea of supporting a local business. It's the total BS atmosphere; we all talk crap to each other and talk about whatever. I love it.

Great atmosphere. As long as the talk doesn't turn to Jerruh...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I get the noggin treated every 3 or 4 months at the quickest place possible. I can't afford to keep it dapper. It just ain't worth the hassle of beating these southern women off of me all the time.:p

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My dad is a barber...........so um.....yeah........and their free! and my kids get a dollar if they hold still!