Anyone seen where I can get the 1999 season on DVD?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I was wondering if anyone has seen anywhere where you can buy the whole 1999 season on dvd. I was looking online and I only found one place but it doesn't look really legit to me. I've seen online where you can buy the three playoff games from that season on dvd. I want to get that season as a Christmas present for my dad. We were living overseas that season since my dad was in the military so we didn't get to watch many of the games that year. Just wondering if anyone has come across it before.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/1999-st-louis-rams-complete-season-on-dvd-19-games-512604354

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I was wondering if anyone has seen anywhere where you can buy the whole 1999 season on dvd. I was looking online and I only found one place but it doesn't look really legit to me. I've seen online where you can buy the three playoff games from that season on dvd. I want to get that season as a Christmas present for my dad. We were living overseas that season since my dad was in the military so we didn't get to watch many of the games that year. Just wondering if anyone has come across it before.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/1999-st-louis-rams-complete-season-on-dvd-19-games-512604354
@SteveBrown has mentioned that he has games in electronic format he can forward. Not a DVD but a way to re-watch that glorious season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
http://www.bobspropshop.com/bttf.html
th

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ya, I have all the games from 1999 exept 1 Saints game, Giants and finale against Eagles. All for free.....

Yup, Steve is awesome, sent me the seasons i requested and quicker than I thought I'd get them. He is my new bfffffffffffff!!!!!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya, I have all the games from 1999 exept 1 Saints game, Giants and finale against Eagles. All for free.....

That's awesome! How could I go about purchasing them from you? I would be very interested.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
That's awesome! How could I go about purchasing them from you? I would be very interested.
It's free. Just send me your email in a private message; and 'wetransfer' will send you a link so you can download the games...tellme the years your want..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's free. Just send me your email in a private message; and 'wetransfer' will send you a link so you can download the games...tellme the years your want..
That kind of service deserves payment.
So, I gave you $1MROD.

Don't spend it all in one place. :shades:

Archi1985

UDFA
Hey Steve, may I jump on that download bandwagon too? Sent you two PMs as I forgot to give my email in the first one. Thanks in advance! Go Rams!!!

Jean

UDFA
Name
Jean
Does your offer still stand? I've been wanting this for years.

Big Game

Living The Dream

Hey Steve i sent you a private message with my email address so if you can get me those games as well that would be great. thanks bro

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
@SteveBrown is awesome. Well over half of my collection has come from him. If you want to download games, he's your man.
If you don't want to download games, there is a website called vk.com that you can join for free that has tons of Ram games. I'm currently in the process of uploading the entire '99 season onto it. Here's a link to my profile:
https://vk.com/videos368175339

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@SteveBrown is awesome. Well over half of my collection has come from him. If you want to download games, he's your man.
If you don't want to download games, there is a website called vk.com that you can join for free that has tons of Ram games. I'm currently in the process of uploading the entire '99 season onto it. Here's a link to my profile:
https://vk.com/videos368175339
Fantastic Leuzer!! Thanks!!(y)(y)

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Hi Steve,
I sent you a note via conversation with my email as well. Hope you are still able to share the games!

Leuzer....Thank you as well!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
That season was my 1st year of NFL ticket, every game was incredible to watch that year, it was amazing. Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, incredible season.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Steve is awesome. Has some high quality Rams games and is one of the biggest game collectors that I've been happy to know.