Anyone seen a schedule for OTAs this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just wondering when they would start obviously a while after the draft. I really hate the schedule this year with the draft pushed back. They need to negotiate more training and practice time in the next CBA, there is not enough time in OTAs and camp IMO.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I read earlier the lions OTAs start in 2 weeks I would assume the rams have some coming up too.

Alan

Legend
That's not going to happen. It was the players who negotiated for less.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's not going to happen. It was the players who negotiated for less.
I'm sure it was the players that wanted less but I could see this being changed after they have had time to see how it hurts the teams preparation.

Alan

Legend
blackbart with one possibility:
I'm sure it was the players that wanted less but I could see this being changed after they have had time to see how it hurts the teams preparation.
Possibly but I think they look at it differently. More practice/OTAs = more career threatening injuries. In addition, it's a level playing field. If anything, I think we'll be seeing less preseason games and I'm not sure that will equate to an equal amount of gains in the regular season. The players stance is why we don't have an 18 game season right now.